GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy Drew Deadly device

Posted By: pjones6708

Nancy Drew Deadly device - 12/03/12 05:30 PM

I am doing the Master Sleuth.

I am at the Keycard Colors.

How long do I have to complete it before I die. I want to do it myself..any tips to extend my time to complete it.

pjones6708
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Nancy Drew Deadly device - 12/03/12 05:33 PM

Hi pjones,

Yes, you can extend your time. You do get a fair few minutes (but I didn't time it when I played!). Save often. If you feel you're getting close to the time when Gray will return, just go back to the alarm panel outside and hit it again. When you return you should be able to continue the puzzle from where you left off.

Re: Nancy Drew Deadly device - 12/07/12 08:45 PM

Thanks,
I have progressed. I am in the Tesla coil lab.

I have repaired the capacitors in the tesla coil. I do not have the black light, I have check and recheck the tool chest in Ryans lab. It is not there...What am I missing. And where are the gummy bears??

pjones6708
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Nancy Drew Deadly device - 12/07/12 08:55 PM

Did you play Niko's song correctly and get the note (and read it)? It should read:

To find the hidden knowledge, illuminate a black light under the glow.

The gummy bears are on the work bench directly behind where Ryan is standing. Nancy should start dialogue with Ryan about them when she's ready.

Re: Nancy Drew Deadly device - 12/08/12 12:34 AM

Yes I have played the music Niko's song. I have done the song again and nothing happens.

What else could I try?

pjones6708
Posted By: MaG

Re: Nancy Drew Deadly device - 12/08/12 02:52 AM

Please double check the blue tool chest left of Ryan.
The black light is there even at start of the game but cannot be taken until it is triggered by Niko's song.
The black light is a black fluorescent type bulb.
It is in the second drawer protruding from the tool chest.

Re: Nancy Drew Deadly device - 12/09/12 02:34 AM

Yes it is there but I cannot pick it up.

What am I doing wrong? I have went back and tried to double check everthing but to no avail.

pjones6708
Posted By: MaG

Re: Nancy Drew Deadly device - 12/09/12 03:47 AM

Read Rushes post above - that is the trigger for getting the black light - playing Niko's song.

If done correctly a secret compartment opens at left and getting the note that will trigger the black light.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community