GB HOMEPAGE

art of murder cards of destiny

Posted By: huggebr

art of murder cards of destiny - 12/11/12 02:41 PM

I could cry I am very confused right now. The part at the elevator in the barn with the puzzle is confusing me i had picked one design and went through all of the pieces and it is not correct. It has, study the 1st 2 boxes pattern from left and then check the 3rd box. use the wheel to change the 4th rightmost box to get the 3rd and 4th boxes to match the patter shown by the 1sdt 2 boxes or select a logical sequence from the 1st to 4th box. Then to press the button on the bottom left to enter the selected 4th box. It will reset on a wrong entry.

Sorry so long but that is what it has and i tried everything i could by going through all of one designs on a certain design and it is not right. I am so confused can somebody help me by a better explanation if you can.
Thanks i hope you can help in some way.

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/11/12 02:55 PM

Never mind i Finally Got it. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Posted By: Rushes

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/11/12 03:01 PM

lol12

I was just scrabbling for help on YouTube for you. So glad that you made it!

And welcome to GameBoomers. Hope you're enjoying the game.

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/13/12 05:49 PM

Thanks but i do have another problem towards the end of the game on using the crane i get so far and it will not let me pull the knob down on the part that says to pull it down and i dont know why

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/13/12 05:57 PM

How far do you get with it? -- Perhaps double check that you've moved the correct number of times previously to allow you to pull the knob down.

Here's the section from MaG's walkthrough:

Move the left vertical lever up to raise the crane.

Move the top horizontal lever to the right twice to move it over the storeroom hatch.

Move the bottom horizontal lever to the left once to get it over the hatch cover handle.

Move the right vertical lever down twice to lower the hook.

Go to the storeroom hatch. Place the hook to the handle of the storeroom hatch.

Go back to control panel. Press the green button to start the crane again.

Move the right vertical lever up once. See that the hatch is pulled up.

Perhaps go back to a previous save game (if you have one close enough) and replay this part.

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/13/12 10:06 PM

i get to the part of move the hort lever to the right twice. But when i try to move the vert lever down it wont let me. I do everything else but i can not do that, to move it down. I dont know if i am doing something wrong to try and move it down i dont know. I click over top of it and try to pull it down, just does not work.

Thanks

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/13/12 11:05 PM

After moving the top horizontal lever right twice, are you then doing this:

Move the bottom horizontal lever to the left once to get it over the hatch cover handle.

Take a peek at THIS YouTube clip, it shows what to do. Perhaps you can spot where you're going wrong. luck

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/14/12 03:25 AM

Thanks i will try it. I see what they did they went left twice instead of right twice.

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/14/12 03:40 AM

nope it is not allowing me to do it. I wonder if there is a glitch or something. I watched it 4 times and wrote down everything has i was watching it and it still is not allowing me to pull that knob down i have tried and tried and nothing.
Posted By: MaG

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/14/12 03:55 AM

Ronrob stated to do it this way:
1. Move the left vertical knob up to raise the crane arm.
2. Move the top horizontal button twice in either direction to rotate the crane.
3. Move the bottom horizontal knob left to extend the arm.
4. Move the right vertical knob down twice to lower the hook.

See if that helps. luck

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/14/12 08:54 PM

Nope still did not work. Thanks for helping all. I can move the left vert knob up, i can also move the top hort button 2 x both ways i have tried. i am able to also move the bottom hort knob left. BUT i can not move the right vert knob down i have tried and tried. I got it and when i see it highlighted with i grab the knob and try to pull down and nothing happens. I am getting really frusterated with this. I even went back into the game to a certain part of it to do it over again and got back to it and it still does not work. I dont know what else to do.

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/15/12 01:33 AM

I sent you a saved game by the control box. See if that helps.

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/15/12 01:38 AM

Thanks Mag one more question how do i get to that game you saved for me. I am still new at this on here. Thanks to everyone that has helped

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/15/12 01:44 AM

Install the 2 files sent by following the step by step in the mail.
Once you have renumbered, installed - then play and load as usual.

Your gmail sent my mail back. I will send it to your verizon mail now. Hope this goes through.

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/15/12 03:55 PM

thanks i updated my gmail the number is the only thing that change it went from 69 to 70 sorry i did get it. i will try. thanks again

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/15/12 07:14 PM

Nope it still does not work. I have tried to drag it to my desktop and nothing happens still. It will not come to the desktop area. I pull it over to the desktop and nothing it stays right where it is at in the email. I am done playing this game this is way to much [blip] to go through. I can not go any further on it at all i have tried everything you guys are telling me and i am getting nothing, but [edited] off. Thanks for everything.

------------------

I tried again with the desktop and it finally worked to get it there but after i got back into game it did not

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/15/12 07:34 PM

Did you renumber the save on your desktop, and then move it across into the file along with all of your other saves for the game? It should be renumbered to appear as the last numbered file in the folder.

From memory, the game folder should be a sub folder inside Documents.

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/16/12 03:12 AM

yep it went from 37 i think was the number he sent me and the last number was 16 in my documents and i changed it to that in fact it was 0016. It still did not work

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/16/12 03:21 PM

There should be no duplicate - so if your last number is 16 - the renumbered files should be 17.

Then check the load at start of the load page - they might be arranged by dates afterwards.

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/16/12 03:30 PM

well there is only one attachment that comes up and that is the control panel the other attachment when i try to bring it up says no attachment. to it ok will try to number again. Thanks again

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/16/12 03:37 PM

mag can you send me those attachments again please i dont have them anymore i must of deleted it not realizing i did it and i will try again
Thanks

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/16/12 11:30 PM

It's on the way. Good luck.

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/17/12 12:17 AM

Well I officially give up it is still not working so i am done. Nothing is working at all. I just want to say thanks to everyone that who has tried to help and to give me all the help and suggestion. But I have tried everything that was given to me and nothing is working. So I am done with it. It is very unusal that when i first got in there and i was playing with it it went down one time and after that it does not go down at all now. Oh well

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/17/12 12:29 AM

You can also try going back to an old saved game and replay from there. That might get you through the hump.

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/17/12 02:21 AM

I have already tried that. I even went the whole way back to the Steamboat and tried it from there and back back through everything again from there to the hut and that didn't even help

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/17/12 03:23 AM

Read the thread here to see if you installed the saved game correctly.

Also when renumbering be sure that you didn't remove the extensions.

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/17/12 04:03 AM

I did do the saved game right i did read it and checked. Also to i did not remove the extensions when i renumbered it.

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/17/12 03:46 PM

Well i got it to move 1 time down but it is still not working to go down the 2nd time. The only thing i did is went back into the same game from before. Is there a trick to pulling down the lever. I got 1 time but now it wont go again. this game is [edited] me off. Sorry about that but when things go like this and you have done everything to a T and it still does not work then something is wrong.

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/17/12 04:02 PM

Just a thought -- are you left-click-holding your mouse button down while you try to move the vertical lever? So left-click-hold and drag your mouse in the direction you want to go with the button still pressed. That's all I can think of that might be the problem.

Re: art of murder cards of destiny - 12/18/12 03:13 AM

Yes i am left clicking and holding the button down while dragging the mouse in the direction of pulling the lever downward. and it is not working that way either.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community