GB HOMEPAGE

Primordia walkthrough

Posted By: footprints

Primordia walkthrough - 12/15/12 02:52 PM

Is there a Primorida walkthrough in the works?
Thanks footprints
Posted By: MaG

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 12/15/12 03:28 PM

I haven't thought about it. think

If you have any question - post and I'm sure someone will help us.
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 12/16/12 05:00 AM

I found a printable one CLICK HERE.

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 12/16/12 03:09 PM

Thanks, Cathy.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 12/16/12 10:48 PM

Yes, thanks Cathy1.
Posted By: hamer

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 12/17/12 07:56 AM

the thing with the walkthrough is that you can take multiple paths and then have different quests etc...this walkthrough covers one path so it doesnt help me at all....im stuck after Gamma is ikilled..and I didnt ask the Robot the rightquestions so I have to bring him a glass ball or something like that...lol
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 12/17/12 02:29 PM

I ended up killing Gamma as well, hamer! lol12

I don't recall a glass ball. Is that from dialogue with Ever-Faithful?
Posted By: Chief

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 12/17/12 02:46 PM

Here is another WT fot this game.

Maybe it takes another path.

Chief santa

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 12/17/12 03:18 PM

Thanks, Chief!
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 12/17/12 03:45 PM

Also Crispin gives hints if you click on him.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 12/18/12 06:38 AM

Thank you, Chief and Winfrey thumbsup12
Posted By: safc

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 12/20/12 08:29 PM

Hi Guys

I am at the point in the game where I use the mobile sensor on the junk pile until it glows, but I cant get crispin to pick up the battery, I have checked the WT and done what it says click when the sensor glows but I cant use crispin, he just starts to babble about other things, all help welcomed

Cheers
SAFC

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 12/20/12 09:22 PM

Let's wait for a gamer to help us here.

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 12/20/12 09:25 PM

Hi SAFC,

Be sure that you're at the correct spot -- it's at the back of the junkpile, above and just to the left of the train-top.

After the sensor glows and you left-click on it, Crispin will say "Hey, you found something". It's now labelled as "power source".

Then pick Crispin up from your dropdown top bar (*not* from where he's at on the main gameplay screen) and click him on the power source.

luck

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 12/21/12 08:23 PM

Hi Rushes

I was clicking on Crispin in the game play and not as you said from the drop down, now back on track

Thanks for the pointer

Cheers
SAFC

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 12/21/12 09:07 PM

Glad that did the trick.

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 12/23/12 07:28 PM

Hi Guys

I am at the point where I have entered the factory found the panel and used the crowbar, but I cant locate the medal, I have moved the cursor all over the screen but no luck, could someone please give a pointer (excuse the pun)
Many thanks in advance

Cheers
SAFC

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 12/23/12 08:28 PM

Hi SAFC,

First you need to fix the gear mechanism behind the panel. Once you've done that and opened the large blast doors, then the medal will ping out and land on the floor, close to that long centre line. You won't miss it when it does that. luck

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 12/23/12 09:01 PM

Hi Rushes

I found it as you said, the W/T I checked is a bit ambiguous, but I am now nearing the end

Thanks for the directions

Cheers
SAFC

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 12/23/12 09:09 PM

Great! You're welcome. Hope you're enjoying it.

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 06/16/14 03:08 AM

Hi,

Does it matter if you kill Gamma, like does it cause a dead end?

I need something to hold the bomb on the door but can't figure out what.

Hint only if possible please.

Thanks.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 06/16/14 03:19 AM

It won't cause a dead end if you kill Gamma, but if you do, you won't be able to get the optimal ending for the game.

You need to find something sticky that will hold the bomb on the door.

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 06/16/14 03:27 AM

Thanks Marian.

What does that mean "the optimal ending"? Do you think it's worth replaying that part and not killing him/her/it?

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 06/16/14 03:33 AM

Actually, the walkthrough says that you won't get the *most* optimal ending if you kill Gamma. Looking at the end of the walkthrough, it lists what are considered to be the two best endings to the game, along with one or two other endings.

Not having played the game, I can't really answer your question as to whether or not it would be worth playing/replaying this part again. It's interesting to me that there is more than one possible ending, though. wave

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 06/16/14 04:01 AM

Huh, I thought I replied to above. Must have missed hitting submit.

Thanks for looking into that for me Marian. I decided to let Gamma RIP since there are multiple endings. I will see what I end up with.

Don't know why I didn't try that grease earlier. Have moved onto Metropol now.

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 06/24/14 02:39 AM

Hi Marian.

I'm stuck again. I just cannot figure out the last (I guess it's 3) numbers of the tower door code. Crispin keeps hinting about the red line/lien "poem", that you can read it two ways. I'm not getting anything from that though or the "oblique" reference.

Anything you can tell me?

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 06/24/14 03:05 AM

Looking at the walkthrough, it appears that you need a 16-digit code in order to enter the tower and go up the elevator. It would appear that there are four actions you need to have performed in order to get this Council Code.

Click to reveal..
1. (Crane) Speak to Clarity about what happened. Main Street: Use your gospel on Leopold. Talk to Memento Morobuilt; ask for the Council Code twice. Factor: Give the head to Factotum.

It's actually kind of hard to tell from reading the walkthrough the sequence of events here in order to get the tower door code, but I believe this is correct. Maybe I'm missing something (it's quite possible), but I am not seeing anything in the walkthrough pertaining to Crispin and his red line/lien "poem."

If none of the above helps, please let us know. I hope I'm not just adding to the confusion. smile

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 06/24/14 03:29 AM

I have numbers from Charity, Leopold, and Factotum. It is Memorious that I'm having trouble with. I used the monocle on the information center and read a bunch of stuff. I don't know if the clue is in that reading somewhere or what. There isn't somebody to actually speak with unless that is where I'm missing something.

I've tried getting Primer to help me but he clammed up and won't talk to me anymore.

Does this info pinpoint anything better in the walkthrough?

You're always helpful Marian. I understand that it's hard to give hints for some of this stuff.

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 06/24/14 03:41 AM

Ah, yes. When you talk about using the monocle on the kiosk screen, the walkthrough doesn't spell everything out. What it says is that there is a series of wordplay-related puzzles here. The walkthrough doesn't provide the answers, though: it merely says that this results in a code that you need to type into the kiosk. And then it says that if you would like to know the correct code, to remove the X's from the following word:

Click to reveal..
XOXRXAXCXLXEX

Sorry that I couldn't be more vague. smile

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 06/24/14 11:49 AM

Argh to word puzzles. I stink at them. I will give it another go this evening working from this angle to see if I can figure it out. Did not click on the "Show me!" yet. Will do that if I can't figure anything else out.

Thank you Marian!

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 06/24/14 03:10 PM

Good luck! smile

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 06/25/14 04:14 AM

Marian, I had to look at the spoiler and for the life of me I cannot figure out how anybody would know to type that word in. There were no clues leading to it that I saw. Anyway, I'm in the tower but have to save it until tomorrow night.

Thank you.

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 06/25/14 04:24 AM

You are most welcome. smile

I just found this here; it expands upon how you figure out the word to type in. I wish I had seen this before.

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 06/25/14 04:39 AM

OMG. I will have to go into a saved game tomorrow to look at that but reading it, it sounds impossible to me. Then again, I did say I stink at word puzzles.

I hope I don't kick myself when I see it in the game.

Looks like I'm close to the end.

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 06/25/14 04:46 AM

Originally Posted By: oldbroad
OMG. Looks like I'm close to the end.

Yes, you are almost there. smile

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 06/26/14 01:22 AM

I took a look at the puzzle again and I am NOT kicking myself even though that's probably the biggest puzzle of the game. To me the clues were not consistent to get that even having the answers right in front of me.

But again, that's just me. I'm sure other people got it right away.

Oh well, off to (hopefully) finish the game.

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 06/26/14 01:27 AM

Have fun. smile

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 06/26/14 02:54 AM

I did. I'm done. See you at my next game. Not sure what yet.
Thanks you!

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 06/26/14 02:55 AM

I did. I'm done. See you at my next game. Not sure what yet.
Thank you!

Re: Primordia walkthrough - 06/26/14 02:55 AM

Great! thumbsup

Have fun deciding what the next game will be. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community