GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy Drew Shadows at Waters Edge trapped room puzzle!!

Posted By: bluerain663

Nancy Drew Shadows at Waters Edge trapped room puzzle!! - 12/29/12 01:08 AM

Does anyone have a Junior saved game for the mirror stained glass puzzle in the room Nancy is trapped in? I have tried more than 3 times to do this puzzle to no success! insane At this point I'll accept a Senior saved game lol12

thanks

rotfl12 smile12 thumbsup12 wave12 wink12 woozy12 bravo12 santadance santa presents12
Posted By: Marian

Re: Nancy Drew Shadows at Waters Edge trapped room puzzle!! - 12/29/12 01:25 AM

Hi bluerain,

I just sent you a save game that starts right after the puzzle has been solved. That puzzle was pretty horrendous! grin12 wave12
Posted By: MaG

Re: Nancy Drew Shadows at Waters Edge trapped room puzzle!! - 12/29/12 01:52 AM

thanks and wave12 Marian.

luck bluerain.
Posted By: kjos

Re: Nancy Drew Shadows at Waters Edge trapped room puzzle!! - 12/29/12 01:53 AM

Thanks Marian now I can know what game I'm looking at.
Richard
Posted By: bluerain663

Re: Nancy Drew Shadows at Waters Edge trapped room puzzle!! - 12/29/12 02:11 AM

Hey Marian thank you so much! I agree that puzzle was horratious! (Atrocious + horrible) laugh

I received the saved game and tried opening it with the ND game, but it wont show the saved game in Nancy's Load files :(

I tried opening the game first from my last saved game, right when I'm about to solve the puzzle, and then open the saved game file and it won't show up, so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong. It's been awhile since I've opened a saved game :/
Could I be opening the file wrong? slapforehead

---------------
thanks

------------
OH WOW! OKAY! I JUST FIGURED IT OUT! LMAO! DUHHH! slapforehead penguin

I opened Documents, clicked on Shadow at The Waters Edge file and dragged your saved game into the rest of the saved game files, then open the ND game and it was THERE!

Marian I cannot thanks enough! urock And anyone else that decided to help this ND sleuth get passed one of the most difficult puzzles I have ever encountered in my ND career lol12 yay12 bravo12 broccoli12 woot

Originally Posted By: bluerain663
Hey Marian thank you so much! I agree that puzzle was horratious! (Atrocious + horrible) laugh

I received the saved game and tried opening it with the ND game, but it wont show the saved game in Nancy's Load files :(

I tried opening the game first from my last saved game, right when I'm about to solve the puzzle, and then open the saved game file and it won't show up, so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong. It's been awhile since I've opened a saved game :/
Could I be opening the file wrong? slapforehead
Posted By: Marian

Re: Nancy Drew Shadows at Waters Edge trapped room puzzle!! - 12/29/12 02:46 AM

Terrific!! bravo12

That puzzle defeated me too! wink12 wave12
© 2024 GameBoomers Community