GB HOMEPAGE

The Deadly Device

Posted By: GemmaJessie2

The Deadly Device - 12/29/12 07:07 PM

can someone please help me with the colour puzzle for the keycard is there anyway that I can get more time I only manage to get 5 or six before Gray tells me to get lost. thanks. gja
Posted By: Rushes

Re: The Deadly Device - 12/29/12 09:59 PM

Hi Gemma,

Yes, you can grab more time for this. As soon as you think that Gray might be about to reappear again, back out from the puzzle and go out to the corridor to hit the alarm button again. Then return to the puzzle and carry on where you left off. Repeat this over as necessary until you've completed the colour puzzle. luck

Re: The Deadly Device - 12/30/12 12:02 AM

thanks rushes but might need a save game as I can't figure out the colours. will let you know
Posted By: MaG

Re: The Deadly Device - 12/30/12 02:05 AM

luck Gemma.

Re: The Deadly Device - 01/01/13 08:59 PM

thanks got through the colours have gotten to air duct am stuck at going through air duct in tunnel will keep trying if not will call on you later thanks wow what a game. gja oh sorry happy new year to all.

Re: The Deadly Device - 01/01/13 09:13 PM

Glad you made it past the colour puzzle, Gemma. Good luck with the air duct! Remember to move forward until you're able to make your next turn left or right, if you're following the walkthrough directions.

Re: The Deadly Device - 01/01/13 11:26 PM

got tru tunnel thanks now stuck at the design part but will plod along know that you guys are all there if I need help. thx.

Re: The Deadly Device - 01/01/13 11:30 PM

Keep going! bravo12

Re: The Deadly Device - 01/03/13 05:28 PM

need help have made design but it was a dud so made another one now waiting for printing in process can I commence to any other part of the game or what do I do next. thanks gja

Re: The Deadly Device - 01/03/13 05:36 PM

The process takes a while (12 hours in Nancy time), so if there's nothing on your task list that you can be getting on with, I'd suggest resetting your alarm clock to the next day. :)

Re: The Deadly Device - 01/03/13 06:34 PM

ok will do thanks

Re: The Deadly Device - 01/03/13 08:38 PM

got trough the 3d puzzle now onwards thanks rushes gja

Re: The Deadly Device - 01/03/13 09:27 PM

Excellent! thumbsup12

Re: The Deadly Device - 01/03/13 11:17 PM

got through deadly device good game looking forward to the thornton one thanks for all your help. gja

Re: The Deadly Device - 01/04/13 03:39 PM

You're welcome. Glad you had fun with it.

Re: The Deadly Device - 01/07/13 10:26 PM

Hi liked it so much going to play it again in the higher mode. thanks again for all your help. gja

Re: The Deadly Device - 01/08/13 06:49 PM

Am giving it a try as master detective how do I play the bonus game so I can get some of those charms cannot seem to find the white box in orange door. thanks. gja

Re: The Deadly Device - 01/08/13 06:59 PM

The charms are only available if you're playing the downloaded version direct from Her Interactive. They really don't add much, other than as trinkets dangling from Nancy's cell phone. smile

Re: The Deadly Device - 01/08/13 08:02 PM

thanks Rushes cold here today. gja
© 2024 GameBoomers Community