GB HOMEPAGE

Evil under the Sun

Posted By: monbron

Evil under the Sun - 01/11/13 08:19 PM

I have been trying to play this game but have had problems which I have talked to the moderators on Glitches, all to no avail, but 2 questions, are there any save games available that would perhaps get me past this glitch? also I have reinstalled this game and will try to play it in xp compatability ( I have 7) will it make a difference if I store the game somewhere other that x86 which is a '7' save? thanks
Posted By: MaG

Re: Evil under the Sun - 01/11/13 08:40 PM

That game storage question can be best answered st Glitches.

I do have some saved games for this games - where are you glitched. lol Ah - Act 4. I'll check.

I sent you 2 saved game as close to start of Act 4 - one before and one somewhere in Act 4. Check the walkthrough and see. Hope that helps.

Re: Evil under the Sun - 01/11/13 09:51 PM

Thanks Mag I have received the saves but am having problems with them I replied to your e mail. praise

Re: Evil under the Sun - 01/11/13 10:06 PM

Check my e-mail reply. luck

Re: Evil under the Sun - 01/12/13 12:31 PM

Thanks Mag!! praise thanks

Re: Evil under the Sun - 01/13/13 01:07 AM

laugh

Re: Evil under the Sun - 01/13/13 06:02 PM

Ok doing well got right up to end of act 5 and the same problem, do you by any chance have a save for Act 6 think oops thanks

As there are 8 acts, if Mag is sending her saves it might be as well to send any from act 6 onwards as I seem to crash at cut scenes and then I won't have to bug you all the time.

Thanks

Monica

Re: Evil under the Sun - 01/14/13 01:03 AM

Monica,

You might play (lower) with video options: 3D shadows, animated effects, fog-haze-clouds effects, particle effects and antialiasing selections to see which one is causing your crashes. luck

Re: Evil under the Sun - 01/14/13 03:58 PM

Thanks MaG, I turned everything off and it seem to work so lets see if I can get to the end! shiver thumbsup
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Evil under the Sun - 01/14/13 05:26 PM

luck Monica!

Re: Evil under the Sun - 01/20/13 01:09 PM

Forgot to say I finished - Thank you to everyone for their help. happydance
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Evil under the Sun - 01/20/13 03:53 PM

thumbsup Hope you enjoyed the game.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community