GB HOMEPAGE

Cognition episode I

Posted By: chobits

Cognition episode I - 01/12/13 02:20 AM

Help! I am really stuck. I can't get Sully to tell me where Robert Goodman is. I think what happens is when I talk to John, and he goes to ask Sully for him, it messes it up.

For the life of me I can't figure out the trigger. Is it possible for someone to send me a save game after they have talked to Sully or just before?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. thank you.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Cognition episode I - 01/12/13 02:36 AM

You should have read the complete file of Sarah.
Do a search on Sarah and Robert.
Talk to the evidence lady about the microcassette.
Then talk to Sully. luck Keep us posted.

Re: Cognition episode I - 01/12/13 02:51 AM

I did all those things, I am still not able to talk to him. frown She said she still feels bad about being angry at him. And she won't talk to him unless its really important. I also ask her dad for hints and Im supposed to call the Cops?!! GAH!

Re: Cognition episode I - 01/12/13 03:17 AM

When you read File #000342980; did you see the page that showed who investigated the case.

Are you talking to the correct person - Sully? He is seated on the desk closest to the office.

Re: Cognition episode I - 01/12/13 03:25 AM

It did, I forget his full name though. I waved the mouse over and it said "sully".

I then move to ask John and the conversation ends up having him ask Sully to ask for her. That is where i think it gets messed up. but there isn't another choice.

Re: Cognition episode I - 01/12/13 03:31 AM

I then move to ask John and the conversation ends up having him ask Sully to ask for her. That is where i think it gets messed up. but there isn't another choice.

Re: Cognition episode I - 01/12/13 03:48 AM

The saved game is sent.
I am not sure if this is before or after the talk about Sarah. luck
© 2024 GameBoomers Community