GB HOMEPAGE

deady device master

Posted By: GemmaJessie2

deady device master - 01/19/13 09:43 PM

playing master am stuck at circuit6 design computer does not have dot connectors help please thanks.

have got the formula and the silicon wafer but cannot get the computer to the right of the cupboard to give me the dots to connect so that I can get the circuit design any help appreciated thanks have played this in junior but thought I would try master but so far am not so good.
Posted By: MaG

Re: deady device master - 01/19/13 11:29 PM

The computer monitor that you click on is the one just below and lil to the right of that cupboard (across the exit door). It is the same as in junior. luck

Re: deady device master - 01/21/13 05:09 PM

Hi: got through it but not as master is the outcome different when playing master or is the end the same as junior. thanks.

Re: deady device master - 01/21/13 05:43 PM

The pattern puzzle solution you make for the 3D printer is different in Master and Amateur.

Master:

Re: deady device master - 01/21/13 07:56 PM

thanks MaG don't know if I will finish in master done junior got through that not too bad but master is difficult for me.

Re: deady device master - 01/21/13 09:22 PM

Thanks for all your help but gave up on master too difficult and frustrating for me happy that I got through Junior thanks again gja

Re: deady device master - 01/21/13 10:43 PM

Aww... the differences are only in the puzzles. The solutions are in the walkthrough - so if you want to continue; refer to the walkthrough.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community