GB HOMEPAGE

lost chronicles of Zerzura

Posted By: k28d13j11

lost chronicles of Zerzura - 01/20/13 08:07 PM

hello,
I am having a little trouble with the game.
I am at the part where Feodor gave the camel doctor the fern leaves and the salt. and he goes out to the palace gate and talks to merchant. about a camel. but I can't get feodor to give the prison key to the merchant. did I miss anything. I got feodor to talk about the stones the merchant has. but can't get him to give the key to the merchant. please help
thank you
kathy
Posted By: Rushes

Re: lost chronicles of Zerzura - 01/20/13 10:28 PM

Hi Kathy,

Did you speak to everyone in the hideout? Double check that you still have the prison key in inventory.
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: lost chronicles of Zerzura - 01/21/13 04:18 PM

Hello,
I am still having trouble, I went back to my saved game. talked to everyone. double checked the camel doctor. went to the merchent outside the city. got the salt the fern. went back 0outside talked to the merchant about a camel. the camel in the lower left side won't go away after talking to the merchant about it. I try and try to give the merchant the key. but nothing happens. please help
thank you kathy
Posted By: MaG

Re: lost chronicles of Zerzura - 01/21/13 05:33 PM

The camels should be cured now. Give what the camel doctor needs.
Also in one of the dialogues, learn that the last slave trader now sell dates. This is the merchant by the palace gate.
Click on the tent or any active spots by the merchant by the palace gates. Talk to this merchant completely.
I am not sure if I have a saved game here. I have to look for them.

I sent you a saved game (3 files) but not sure if this is before getting the camels or after. Please check. luck
© 2024 GameBoomers Community