GB HOMEPAGE

critter chronicles

Posted By: gardener

critter chronicles - 01/26/13 11:15 PM

i have at last finished book of unwritten tales, how do i start playing critter chronicles, after watching all the credits it went back to load game, not sure what to do, many thanks.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: critter chronicles - 01/26/13 11:40 PM

Hi gardener,

They're two separate games. Critter Chronicles is the prequel, the more recent game, and isn't bundled with the first. smile

Re: critter chronicles - 01/27/13 02:59 PM

thanks for that rushes, but i still don`t know how to start playing critter chronicles, i think i must be in thick mode, lol.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: critter chronicles - 01/27/13 03:17 PM

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your first post. You played Book of Unwritten Tales, watched the credits and it took you back to main menu, where you then looked to begin playing Critter Chronicles from that same main menu. Is that right? smile

Sorry if I misread you. woozy Maybe Critter Chronicles has a bizarre main menu page that's throwing you off. I haven't played it. Let's wait for someone who has, then.
Posted By: MaG

Re: critter chronicles - 01/27/13 03:44 PM

gardener,

The main menu is seen as a page in a book.
It should have New game, Load game, settings and quit game.

You can check the manual that is a .pdf in the installed game folder.

If you are not seeing this main menu page, there might be a video problem.

Post at glitches or mail: support@quanticlab.com for more info.
Hope you get to play it.

Re: critter chronicles - 01/29/13 12:45 AM

as i said, i watched all the credits, then , i forgot to mention the open book appeared, & when i clicked on it, it opened up where ivo is about to go to mortogas throne,what do i click on to start game of critter chronicles please?

Re: critter chronicles - 01/29/13 01:06 AM

gardener,

It might be best if you ask the experts at Glitches.
It might be as simple as changing the compatibility.

Also when you saw the book - are there no text on the pages?

Re: critter chronicles - 01/30/13 01:39 PM

to mags & rushes, sorry for any headaches caused, i want to thank u for all your help but i think all is lost now. yes mags the book was there at end, yes it had a couple of texts, i thought clicking on new game would be the answer, didn`t notice any other, it then launched into the start of game already played & even tho i didn`t save it , it automatically saved where i quit sooooooooooo, i have lost my ending so i can`t try anything else, i certainly don`t want to play all over again , so goodbye critter. i blame my poor 70yr. old brain, lol. once again thanks for all your help with this game. best wishes xx

Re: critter chronicles - 01/30/13 02:11 PM

Gardener,

Just to repeat, Critter Chronicles is a different game from the one you just played.
You have to buy this new game and install it separately.
It will have a new icon that you click to start the game. It is not the same as then one you just played.
Please verify that you have another icon that you are clicking to start the game.
The game you just played uses the Wilbur icon; the new one has a critter icon.

Re: critter chronicles - 01/30/13 10:06 PM

i am so sorry, i didn`t know u had to buy a new game. thats that problem solved then . have to start saving my pennies then. thanks again for your help.

Re: critter chronicles - 01/31/13 03:01 AM

Hope you get it. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community