GB HOMEPAGE

Dracula Origin

Posted By: oldbroad

Dracula Origin - 01/31/13 04:43 AM

Hello,

I am stuck in the cemetery on the demon puzzle. Completed all the others fairly quick. This one has me stumped! I asked my brother for help but he is not very good at giving me hints.

Is there a hint to the clue that you can give me (as opposed to the answer)? The clue says "The demon is everywhere: in the eye of the spider, the serpent, the toad, and the wolves". I've tried clicking on those animals. I've tried clicking on the animals they may be looking at (in the eyes of). I've tried clicking on demon looking animals.

The only thing I got from my brother is that I need 6 of them. That's just too many combinations to keep click, clicking.

Thanks.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Dracula Origin - 01/31/13 05:32 AM

You can recognize the spider, snake and toad.

Do not confuse the domestic dogs with the wolves.
The dogs have collars; wolves don't. There are 3 wolves. Have fun!

Re: Dracula Origin - 02/01/13 03:39 AM

It sure seems that I've tried all the combos with the wolves and dogs just to be sure, but I will give it another go and see what happens.

Thanks MaG!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Dracula Origin - 02/01/13 05:13 AM

Tell me if you want me to post the walkthrough picture solution.

Re: Dracula Origin - 02/03/13 06:30 AM

Hi MaG. Just got back to the game tonight. Of course the one that I was absolutely certain was a wolf, wasn't. Thanks for the collar clue.

Now I'm stuck with the book/star puzzle. I can get the writing and symbols but how am I supposed to know where the colored gems go? Did I miss a clue for that somewhere?
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Dracula Origin - 02/03/13 03:51 PM

Hi oldbroad,

You'll be able to see when a coloured gem is in its correct spot because it'll light up. smile Just continue shuffling one around until it glows, then carry on with the next. luck

Re: Dracula Origin - 02/03/13 10:41 PM

Okay, thanks Rushes. Will do.

Re: Dracula Origin - 02/09/13 02:31 AM

I would never have seen that little bit of lighting up. I had been looking for the gems themselves to light up but they only lit around the edges. I don't think I would have caught that.

Now I'm at the hieroglyphs puzzle. Will there be any sign I am labelling them correctly as I go along or not until they are all correct? Seems I must have a couple of them right but nothing to indicate that.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Dracula Origin - 02/09/13 04:12 PM

No, with the hieroglyphs there's no confirmation until everything is in the correct place, and only then will Van Helsing comment. Difficult! luck

Re: Dracula Origin - 02/09/13 09:11 PM

Thanks Rushes. I'll see if I can get it figured out.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community