GB HOMEPAGE

secret files TUNGUSKA

Posted By: robert gray

secret files TUNGUSKA - 02/28/13 06:16 PM

hi, Mag's walkthrough says use acid bottle on the flask with stone. i have a piece of rock in inventory. is this the same item? robert.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: secret files TUNGUSKA - 02/28/13 06:34 PM

Hi robert,

Yes, it should be. Combine the rock with the glass flask if you haven't already, then you can use the acid.

Re: secret files TUNGUSKA - 02/28/13 08:03 PM

thanks very much, Rushes. robert.

Re: secret files TUNGUSKA - 02/28/13 08:04 PM

You're welcome. This is a fun game, hope you enjoy it.

Re: secret files TUNGUSKA - 03/07/13 01:24 AM

hi Rushes, the line before GET PERMIT in Mag's w/t, reads 'use #15' as your call number from back of radio' i can't get 15, and i don't understand what 'back of radio' means in this context. could you please explain in your own words? robert.
Posted By: MaG

Re: secret files TUNGUSKA - 03/07/13 05:44 AM

Earlier you found a 2way radio. At the back of that 2way is the #15 which is the call number of that radio.

Now you can use that clue taken from "the back of the radio" as your call number.

Re: secret files TUNGUSKA - 03/07/13 01:54 PM

hi Mag. how do you get to the back of the radio to look? robert.

Re: secret files TUNGUSKA - 03/07/13 03:24 PM

You can look close at the radio in inventory if it is there. Keep us posted.

Re: secret files TUNGUSKA - 03/07/13 09:20 PM

thanks very much Mag. i did not think to right-click. robert.

Re: secret files TUNGUSKA - 03/07/13 11:09 PM

Great. Have fun. smile

Re: secret files TUNGUSKA - 03/15/13 03:32 PM

hi Mag. as Max - take the wedge holding the metal safety door open - how do i take it? i don't see a wedge anywhere. robert.

Re: secret files TUNGUSKA - 03/15/13 06:23 PM

Hi robert,

Here's a screenshot of the wedge:

Be sure that you have entirely disabled the satellite dish outside so that the guard is inside the smaller room trying to fix it, so you can pull the wedge out from the door and trap him in there.

Re: secret files TUNGUSKA - 03/15/13 07:28 PM

thanks Rushes. i have found the wedge but left-clicking on it doesn't 'take' it. this doesn't seem to be covered in the w/t. what do i do now? robert.

Re: secret files TUNGUSKA - 03/15/13 08:04 PM

It's covered in the walkthrough. smile The walkthrough goes over all the steps that need to be taken in order to get the guy into that room so you can pull the wedge out.

Have you clicked everywhere in the room -- the stairs, for example, which you'll need to access. That's important. The game needs to know that you've registered why you want to get the guy out of the way.

Where is the guy now -- still watching TV? You have to get him out of the way, so distract him by messing with the satellite so he has to go into the smaller room to fix it. The walkthrough tells you what to do here.

Then when you see that the room is empty, you can move the wedge.

luck

Re: secret files TUNGUSKA - 03/17/13 03:08 PM

hi Rushes. when Nina places the foam and chair leg down the drain does Max actually take them or just go straight to the foyer? robert.

Re: secret files TUNGUSKA - 03/17/13 03:49 PM

Anything that Nina puts down the pipe should automatically then appear in Max's inventory. Double check to be sure.

Re: secret files TUNGUSKA - 03/17/13 05:27 PM

fair enough Rushes. when i pick up the wedge, there is no guard to lock in! where is he? robert.

Re: secret files TUNGUSKA - 03/17/13 09:42 PM

He can only be at either two places: sat in front of the TV way over to the right of the main room, or actually inside that small room trying to fix the satellite dish. You can tell if he's at the dish by going back outside and around the building to the dish, where he'll be wrestling with it.

You were actually able to pick up the wedge and slam the door shut? If so, that should mean he's shut inside the smaller room now.

Re: secret files TUNGUSKA - 03/18/13 12:26 AM

thanks Rushes, to get the small room door to slam shut i had to go through the poisoned blow-gun bit, out of sequence with the w/t. is this OK, and how can i find the peephole please? robert.

Re: secret files TUNGUSKA - 03/18/13 01:43 AM

The peephole is that square opening on the door that you closed. luck

Re: secret files TUNGUSKA - 03/28/13 02:50 AM

hi Mag. it looks like the white disc puzzle needs a patch or something as i can't get it to work. does it and is a reliable one available? robert.

Re: secret files TUNGUSKA - 03/28/13 02:53 AM

Are you doing this? Have you looked at the last page of the message?

Re: secret files TUNGUSKA - 03/28/13 02:37 PM

yes Mag, i hsve solved this puzzle as per your w/t but i can't get Olag to 'show his true colors' or where Nina flys somewhere in a plane. robert.

Re: secret files TUNGUSKA - 03/28/13 03:59 PM

Hi robert,

Did this happen after you completed placing the discs:

The mouth of the head of stone opens to reveal a stone disk.

If so -- look at that stone disk in close-up view. When you pull back out of close-up, that's when Olag comes in.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community