GB HOMEPAGE

A New Beginning: Chapter 6 Glitch

Posted By: NikkiB1986

A New Beginning: Chapter 6 Glitch - 03/08/13 02:07 AM

I don't know if this is happening for anyone else but at the end of Chapter 6 when you're supposed to search Lisa's body to get her scarf you can't click on her. I then noticed the only thing I could do was talk to Duve and Bent. Plus if I clicked anywhere on the screen Fae would walk on it regardless of gravity. This is clearly a huge glitch that prevents you from finishing the game. Does anyone know of a fix?

Would anyone be willing to send me a savegame so I can continue on past this point?

Should I uninstall and re-install again, and this time get rid of all my profile, bookmark and savegame data?
Posted By: MaG

Re: A New Beginning: Chapter 6 Glitch - 03/08/13 02:43 AM

I lost my saves when I changed computers.

It might be best to ask at our Glitches forum for tech advice. Good luck.
Posted By: NikkiB1986

Re: A New Beginning: Chapter 6 Glitch - 03/08/13 07:27 AM

Nevermind I just beat it. I ended up starting all over. This time though I went straight to the body to check for the scarf instead of talking to anyone. I don't know if that makes a difference but it seemed to on my end. Still couldn't save after level 5 though. Strange.

Glitches aside, the game was great! I love it!
Posted By: MaG

Re: A New Beginning: Chapter 6 Glitch - 03/08/13 03:46 PM

Just a thought. There might be limited saved game slots (can't remember). See if deleting or overwriting the saved game will work.
Also try F9 key.
Glad you are moving forward now.
Posted By: macmac

Re: A New Beginning: Chapter 6 Glitch - 03/08/13 11:04 PM

Nikki I had the same problem with inability to save after chapter 5. The save screen indicated that empty slots were available, but could not save or overwrite an existing save. The "Continue" function worked however, and allowed me to finish the game.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community