GB HOMEPAGE

Art of murder Hunt for the Puppeteer

Posted By: dorish

Art of murder Hunt for the Puppeteer - 04/08/13 06:08 PM

Hi, does anyone have a save for after Nicole goes over the wall into the Carnot palace grounds?

Thank you in advance,

Doreen
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Art of murder Hunt for the Puppeteer - 04/08/13 06:20 PM

Hi Doreen, the save's on the way.

Re: Art of murder Hunt for the Puppeteer - 04/08/13 06:36 PM

thank you Rushes, got the save, now can you tell me how to add it on. My saves are in my documents.

Doreen

Re: Art of murder Hunt for the Puppeteer - 04/08/13 06:42 PM

You need to renumber both files, so that they'll appear as the last numbered set in your save folder. Save the files to your desktop without opening, and renumber them there. Then move across into your folder with your saves.

Hopefully they'll be compatible with your own game. I recall now that there are different versions of the game -- NA, European and BigFish download, and saves are not cross-compatible. Try and see how you get on. luck

Re: Art of murder Hunt for the Puppeteer - 04/08/13 06:58 PM

Thanks Rushes, did as you suggested, but they are not showing up. I guess I will have to go back to my last save (sigh ) and do the dreaded tire thing again. BTW this is me replaying the game---I last played it in 2009.

Doreen

Hooray, just found an old save from 2009, which is exactly where I wanted to be. Whew!

Re: Art of murder Hunt for the Puppeteer - 04/08/13 09:37 PM

Glad you found one that worked for you! bravo
Posted By: Shazzy1

Re: Art of murder Hunt for the Puppeteer - 04/15/13 06:31 PM

Hallo - can anyone please send me the saved version of the slider puzzle on Art of Murder - Hunt of the Puppeteer? Thanks very much!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Art of murder Hunt for the Puppeteer - 04/15/13 09:01 PM

welcome Shazzy!

The saved game is sent. smile

Re: Art of murder Hunt for the Puppeteer - 04/16/13 07:55 PM

Thank you for your welcome
smile
and sending this... Sorry for being a thicky... but do you send this to my email address or do I get it from my gameboosters messages? I can't seem to find it on either.

Ok...I've now gone into my game again and it looks like the picture is right but if I click on the button in the middle - it does nothing. Am I missing something?

Re: Art of murder Hunt for the Puppeteer - 04/16/13 08:18 PM

I sent it to your hotmail - e-mail address. Also check your spam folder.

Re: Art of murder Hunt for the Puppeteer - 04/16/13 09:42 PM

MaG - you star - thanks have found it and am downloading now...! happydance

Re: Art of murder Hunt for the Puppeteer - 04/16/13 10:12 PM

MaG - I've downloaded files to desktop, checked last saved file which was 12 so I renumbered your files to 13 and pasted them into my AOM folder - but i don't have a AOM folder 2...when I go and upload it has not saved my file...am I missing something again? smirk

Re: Art of murder Hunt for the Puppeteer - 04/17/13 02:21 AM

Follow the step by step by step stated in the mail.

1. Download the 2 files attached to desktop.
2. Open My Documents and then the AOM 2 Puppeteer folder.
3. Check what is the last number of the saves there. There are 2 files per saved game.
4. Renumber the downloaded 2 files to be the last number.
5. Place the renumbered sent 2 files together with the rest at the AOM 2 folder.
6. Close all folders.
7. Play-load as usual. Scroll to the beginning of the load list to see the saved game to load.

See if that works for you.
Be sur to renumber both files and not remove any of the extensions. Keep us posted. luck

Re: Art of murder Hunt for the Puppeteer - 04/17/13 08:10 PM

Thanks for your patience. I have followed your instructions to the tee (more than once) but when I load my game it only brings up 9-saves and the last one (slider puzzle - nr 11 which is the number I renumbered) has not been overriden by your files....is there a way to look beyond the 9-saved files on the screen?ie to view file 11 confused

Re: Art of murder Hunt for the Puppeteer - 04/18/13 01:15 AM

I'm not sure if I understand. Do you have 2 #11? If so you have to remove one or renumber the other one as 11.

One thought; my saves might not work if the publisher of your game is different from mine.

Re: Art of murder Hunt for the Puppeteer - 04/19/13 06:09 PM

No not two of the same number. When I load onto the game it doesn't take me past the 9 pictures saved...and my last number saved I then saved yours to the next number. That didn't work so I overrid my last number and that didn't work either. Oh no, I really want to play this game...Think my publisher is City Interactive?... that's what's on the PC DVD coversmirk

Re: Art of murder Hunt for the Puppeteer - 04/19/13 07:15 PM

You shouldn't have a restricted number of save slots for this game. Can you see an arrow button or similar which will allow you to move on to the next set of saves on your screen?

Re: Art of murder Hunt for the Puppeteer - 04/20/13 07:41 PM

Thank you - my arrows finally worked and so did my files...have no idea how, I deleted all the ones of the slider puzzle I had and just saved yours and it worked. Thank you for your patience!

Re: Art of murder Hunt for the Puppeteer - 04/20/13 08:17 PM

Glad you're progressing now. bravo
© 2024 GameBoomers Community