GB HOMEPAGE

Dracula: The Last Sanctuary

Posted By: deleterman

Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/13/13 04:25 AM

yikes- been away from the game but just filled the pool with water and now have to go to the basement.. now just how do i do that ?? yes i have CRS..any help on this ? is there a dracula-the last sanctuary walkthrough on you tube for this part ?? anyone know ? thanks for your patience. happydance
Posted By: traveler

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/13/13 05:02 AM

Hey, deleterman, I found one by AdventureGameFan8. Start about 2:20.

Good luck!

Gil.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 04/13/13 01:47 PM

Hi deleterman,

I moved your post from your Dracula Resurrection thread and created a new topic for you. Mixing two games on one thread gets confusing for other members searching for info. smile

Thanks, Gil.

luck

Re: Dracula Resurrection - 04/14/13 03:28 AM

stuck again.been some time playing at this game at the point of just filling the pond with water and now have to go back basemant..yes i have CRS..anyway is there a walkthrough on you tube for this part ? boy do i feel dum.pleas help so i can move on. happydance devilchili

Re: Dracula Resurrection - 04/14/13 03:59 AM

deleterman, Rushes moved your post. Go back out and look at Dracula: The Last Sanctuary. There's a video for you there.

Gil.

Re: Dracula Resurrection - 04/15/13 02:27 AM

thanks but i just went back in and to the basemant and to the sewer.now back on track.thanks for all you that have helped me ,and with your patience..H.B.

Re: Dracula Last Sanctuary - 04/16/13 12:52 AM

well i have to go take a bath just got out of the sewers..thanks all. happydance devilchili

Re: Dracula Last Sanctuary - 05/07/13 05:15 PM

yikes ! hope this is the right place...ok this is the deal- i'm in the Dracula the last sanctuary,in the prison..was just in the alcove got the lantern,crossbow and picked up the arrows also got the necklace with red jewel,this is the bump in the road...can't find the hot spot to put the skull..any thought on this ??please help !!

Re: Dracula Last Sanctuary - 05/07/13 05:24 PM

deleterman, the skull goes approximately in the center of the floor about half way back toward the opening to the corridor. Just keep trying!

Gil.

Re: Dracula Last Sanctuary - 05/07/13 06:40 PM

thanks,so iam on the right track..so from the alcove I turn left ? is it on the way to the checkerboard door?? happydance thanks devilchili

Re: Dracula Last Sanctuary - 05/07/13 07:11 PM

I forget exactly what the door looks like. You've come around the corridor with the cells and skeletons on your left and you've turned into a room on the right. Ahead of you is a door with...skulls?...well, something on it. You want to put the skull on the floor in front of that. Just move it slowly over the floor and you'll get one of those glowing green indicators.

Gil.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Dracula Last Sanctuary - 05/07/13 08:46 PM

Thanks, Gil.

luck deleterman.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Dracula Last Sanctuary - 05/07/13 09:58 PM

That's it - the door with the skulls. The hot spot on the floor is very hard to find, but like Gil says, just keep at it.

Re: Dracula Last Sanctuary - 05/07/13 11:08 PM

slapforeheadthat was easy doh.it was right in front of me.but I forgot the bone so I had to go back and get it . that was the easy part.. thanks devilchili

Re: Dracula Last Sanctuary - 05/07/13 11:15 PM

That was one of my very favorite parts of the game. The prison with the skeletons was beautifully done, I loved just walking around in it.

Glad you found your spot, deleterman!

Gil.

Re: Dracula Last Sanctuary - 05/08/13 04:11 AM

Me too, Gil! I loved the sound effects and everything else about that part of the game.

Re: Dracula Last Sanctuary - 05/08/13 04:33 AM

that was great huh . but on to the small library, at the part at the engraved panel between the bookcases my head is spinning.need to click on the geometic shapes in consecutive order as shown by the roman numeral associated with there shapes , sounds easy huh ? any thoughts on what to click on ?? there order I mean. send help soon please.. crazy

Re: Dracula: The Last Sanctuary - 05/08/13 04:40 AM

Really, these games are so well done. Dracula is actually frightening to look at, the backgrounds are magnificent and the cut scenes are beautiful. Why hasn't one of the official GB reviewers immortalized them? (I say 'them' since we tend to think of Resurrection and Sanctuary as one game.) I think you should write a review, Draclvr. Something tells me you would do them justice. grin

Gil.

Re: Dracula Last Sanctuary - 05/08/13 04:45 AM

You should have a piece of paper with holes in it in your inventory, deleterman. You put those (the holes) over the geometric shapes to figure out which shapes and numbers you use. I think (don't hold me to this) you have to use both sides of the paper.

The holes will line up with the numbers beside four of the shapes and they won't with others.

Gil.

Re: Dracula Last Sanctuary - 05/08/13 06:18 AM

thanks but I need more than just 4 shapes.. happydance

Re: Dracula Last Sanctuary - 05/08/13 06:25 AM

What you need is four shapes with their corresponding Roman numerals. You can get them using the note that you took from under the chessboard, deleterman. Then you poke them in the right order from I to IV on that panel.

Gil.

Re: Dracula Last Sanctuary - 05/08/13 02:10 PM

I also seem to remember that you have to turn the paper over to get all four of the correct shapes. deleterman, there is a great walkthrough here at Gameboomers that has my favorite - pictures!

I have played these two games several times because I think they are such classic games. I've tried to put a few years between playing, but got sucked into playing TLS Sasnctuary again when I was testing it for Windows 8. Actually, TLS was my very first adventure game!

Re: Dracula Last Sanctuary - 05/08/13 06:25 PM

"I have played these two games several times because I think they are such classic games. I've tried to put a few years between playing, but got sucked into playing TL Sanctuary again when I was testing it for Windows 8. Actually, TLS was my very first adventure game!"

See? I told you you're the perfect one to write an official review!

Gil.

Re: Dracula Last Sanctuary - 05/08/13 07:00 PM

Can we keep this thread to strictly hints, please. wink Thanks.

Both of the games are now *very* old. Members are extremely welcome to write reviews and post them in our Reviews section. "Official" reviews focus on new/recent releases. smile

Re: Dracula Last Sanctuary - 05/08/13 08:22 PM

lol thanks guys for all your help on this game,just to let you all know I made it to the big floor chessboard.it's not that hard if you pay attention to whats going on. huh ?? happydance it was 5 years ago that I last played this game , so its like a new game to me..thank for your patience with me on this ride.. devilchili

Re: Dracula Last Sanctuary - 05/10/13 03:35 AM

just hit a speed bump!! just can't get started...at the big floor chessboard, as soon as I start out I get Zapped..what is the right path ? help ...I think that I start out on black thin white but as I move on I get zapped..can' fallow that map at all..

Re: Dracula Last Sanctuary - 05/10/13 01:30 PM

Do you have the chessboard paper?

The white/black is opposite on the actual floor as opposed to the paper. So, yes, you start on black. smile

Start on the first black square at bottom from the right? (It appears as white on the paper.) You need to head for that centre group of four. The squares are clearly marked. luck

Re: Dracula Last Sanctuary - 05/10/13 04:54 PM

that looks easy ....I will try and try agine...thanks..H.B. happydance

Re: Dracula Last Sanctuary - 05/10/13 10:23 PM

Good luck!

Re: Dracula Last Sanctuary - 05/11/13 12:25 AM

boy howdy that was hard bit I got it..thanks for all the help and patiences.. happydance

Re: Dracula Last Sanctuary - 05/11/13 02:14 PM

Great stuff! bravo

Re: Dracula Last Sanctuary - 05/15/13 04:33 AM

happydance Thanks everyone that helped me I finished this game !! thanks for your patience with me..now on to Dracula 3.. devilchili

Re: Dracula Last Sanctuary - 05/15/13 02:46 PM

Glad you finished the game. Have fun with Drac 3, that's a good one too.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community