GB HOMEPAGE

Cold Case Summer

Posted By: Laurette

Cold Case Summer - 04/24/13 12:00 AM

I searched and didn't find this game's help. Am at the Dead City trying to find the "secondary map." No luck. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Posted By: Mikael

Re: Cold Case Summer - 04/24/13 12:03 AM

Laurette, as soon as you exit any location in the Dead City, you get to the secondary map.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Cold Case Summer - 04/24/13 03:03 AM

Thanks, Mikael.

Have fun Laurette.

Re: Cold Case Summer - 04/24/13 08:19 PM

Thank you, Mikael.

Ok. Here I go again. Am at, what the map (diagram) shows as the green door with the rusted handle. I get a hand symbol, try to use the brush/solvent and nothing happens. Also try to use piece of paper showing symbols - nothing. Have not found any other green door. Help, please. Thank you.
Posted By: Cue

Re: Cold Case Summer - 04/25/13 02:13 PM

When you put the brush on the door latch, does it or did it illuminate showing that it was a workable tool? The piece of paper is a guide for what to do with the latch. If you're stuck you can look at the notebook on the top-left of the screen.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Cold Case Summer - 04/25/13 03:28 PM

Thanks Cue.

Laurette, See if you can click-hold move the bar after you used the brush that you have combined with the solvent.
Posted By: Mikael

Re: Cold Case Summer - 04/25/13 04:37 PM

Laurette, you must click using the hand symbol first, to make sure that the door doesn't open. After that, you'll get a gear icon, which means that you can use an inventory item on it (in this case, the solvent).

Re: Cold Case Summer - 05/04/13 11:31 PM

Thank all of you very much. Got past that part. Good game, BTW.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Cold Case Summer - 05/05/13 02:07 PM

Glad you're enjoying it, Laurette. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community