GB HOMEPAGE

Haunted

Posted By: Laurette

Haunted - 05/01/13 12:25 AM

This game is driving me crazy! Keep having trouble finding the wagon. Got it to crash into the scaffolding, but can't find it again. Sure wish there was a map. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Haunted - 05/01/13 01:40 AM

You are facing the front of the castle and portcullis.
To the right is the ramp where the railcar was before.
To the front-right part is the river.
At the back via right side is the water wheel.

After you crash the rail car to the scaffolding - then go to the scaffolding.
You can always follow the rail track that the rail car rode on or just go to the left of the portcullis which is the gate at front of the castle.

Re: Haunted - 05/01/13 01:51 PM

Thanks, MaG.
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Haunted - 05/01/13 10:15 PM

I think if you use the space bar you'll be able to see all the places you can access.

Re: Haunted - 06/03/13 11:46 PM

I haven't played this game in awhile and need to find the doghouse area again. Have looked everywhere and still can't find it. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Found it! Thanks.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Haunted - 06/04/13 12:19 AM

Good! Have fun.

Re: Haunted - 06/11/13 11:36 PM

Now I can't find the "iron curtain." Any help would be appreciated. Only see moveable spotlight and medical room.

Thank you.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Haunted - 06/11/13 11:59 PM

If I'm reading the walkthrough correctly, to get to the iron curtain you go back of the balcony and right to the hanging walkway above the theatre. Cross the hanging walkway and go through the door to be down on stage at the main theatre level. Go left and see the iron curtain on the stage. wave

Re: Haunted - 06/12/13 01:47 PM

Thanks, Marian. I also went to the UTube w/t and saw how to do it.

Re: Haunted - 06/12/13 02:25 PM

Great. smile

Re: Haunted - 06/27/13 10:38 PM

Am now supposed to use "4" scarcely-used vases. Have only found 3. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Haunted - 06/27/13 10:46 PM

Looking at the walkthrough, it says that you find 3 of the vases around the pile of dirt from Adam's grave. You can also find another vase in the shed in the cemetery - maybe this is the fourth one that you need? wave

Re: Haunted - 06/27/13 11:11 PM

Thanks,Marian.
Posted By: Vova

Re: Haunted - 08/12/13 04:43 PM

Hi all

Am at the end of Haunted playing the bonus and cannot find that piece of plank. Have touched every plank in sight and still not able to pick up. According to walkthru it is on left of swamp but am having no luck. Thanks
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Haunted - 08/12/13 05:20 PM

Hi Vova,

I wonder if "take the plank at left" just means to walk along that section of plank to the end and to another area of the game? think

MaG tends to underline any item that's possible to pick up, and "plank" isn't underlined in this case.
Posted By: Vova

Re: Haunted - 08/13/13 01:15 PM

thanks Rushes will check it out
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Haunted - 08/13/13 01:59 PM

Good luck and let us know if you still have problems. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community