GB HOMEPAGE

Cold Case Summer

Posted By: Adorable

Cold Case Summer - 05/02/13 09:09 PM

I'm just returning after the sudden death of my husband and decided to pick up this game again. I am trying to find Crille's place to sleep but I can't seem to find any other place to look. Can you give me a hint or a save or something? I'm either not thinking clearly or I'm missing something. I'd appreciate some help. Thanks.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Cold Case Summer - 05/02/13 10:01 PM

So sorry to hear about your husband, Adorable. Our best wishes to you and your family.

Did you manage to open Crille's box at Harri's apartment? The information is in one of the documents there, and it will put a new location on the map (Aviation Administration). There are a couple of keys in the box, too.

Then, from MaG's walkthrough:

Click to reveal..
Jump to the Aviation Administration. Check the door and see that it is locked.
Go left and follow the directional arrows. Turn left at park after the steps and lamp post.
Follow the directional arrows again. After climbing the stone steps, turn right and read the poster on a red stand.
Learn about the Air Force bunker and the main entrance at south side of the mountain.
Go back down to the right until the paved path. Go forward until the "exit"; then turn left to see the bunker's main entrance.

Go to the gate and use the Crille key on the padlock.
Enter the bunker and use the miniflashlight taken from Carol's office on the dark room.
Turn left and turn the wheel to open the door.
Enter the first room at left. Turn left and move the #2 brick. Take the bunker map.
You can follow your location in the map. Exit room.
Turn left on main hallway and forward until the rusty door at the end.
Enter the room at right.

luck and let us know if you still have problems.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Cold Case Summer - 05/02/13 11:06 PM

Adorable,
Condolence to you and the family. Take care.

Re: Cold Case Summer - 05/02/13 11:16 PM

Yes, I guess my problem is at the Aviation Admin. I am going around in circles following the arrows but I don't seem to get anywhere. Thank you for your condolences. I'm still not used to living alone in 2600 sq. ft. But too early (three months) to make any major decisions. I have about half of my family here so that helps.
Posted By: kazzmo

Re: Cold Case Summer - 05/02/13 11:35 PM

Adorable, My heart goes out to you, as I have experienced this as well. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Posted By: Mikael

Re: Cold Case Summer - 05/03/13 02:23 AM

I'm sorry about your husband, Adorable. If you still can't find the place you're looking for, it might help if you tell us exactly how far you've gotten in Rushes description.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Cold Case Summer - 05/03/13 09:28 AM

Adorable so sorry for your loss. It's good you have family close. Take care.

Re: Cold Case Summer - 05/03/13 04:52 PM

Adorable,

Are you there yet? Tell us where you are now please. Thanks.

Re: Cold Case Summer - 05/04/13 07:32 PM

Thank you all for your good wishes. I'm working very hard to put my life back together. I'll review again Crille's box and see if I missed something. If not, I'll be back later.
Posted By: linda333

Re: Cold Case Summer - 05/04/13 10:18 PM

So sorry for your loss. Our daughter lost her husband suddenly 2 years ago this past Feb. She still needs our help and support. All the best to you. Take care...

Re: Cold Case Summer - 05/06/13 05:07 PM

Linda, I know how she feels, although I am still in the "raw" stage. I guess I'm doing OK but there are "those days." MaG, I have found my way (for the time being) and am moving along with the game. If I get stuck again I'll "holler." Have a great day.

Re: Cold Case Summer - 05/06/13 05:15 PM

Great work Adorable. We're here in case you need more info.

Re: Cold Case Summer - 05/19/13 09:55 PM

I'm stuck again. The blue cabinet room is where I am but the wt says go right to find the way out. I look at the map and it looks like left is the direction. Which way is UP??? I feel like this maze has now out. If anyone has a suggestion, please let me know. Love to you all!!!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Cold Case Summer - 05/19/13 10:09 PM

When you are looking at the locked blue cabinet, the walkthrough says to "enter the hallway at right. Go forward until the end of this hallway. Turn left and go forward. See the other exit on the backside of the mountain. Go back to the main exit to leave the bunker and the area."

What happens when you follow these directions? Are you able to find the main exit? wave

Re: Cold Case Summer - 05/19/13 10:38 PM

I found a locked door that I can't get out through. I've run around through this maze for a couple of hours with no luck. When you look at the blue cabinet you have to move either right or left. I've tried both but no luck. I know I've missed something but I can't seem to figure our what. I feel like a hamster going round on his wheel.

Re: Cold Case Summer - 05/19/13 10:43 PM

adorable,

You have your map. Check it and see where you are right now.

You see the one marked blue cabinet in this map.
You want to go out through the entrance below.
The reason you need to check the "exit" at left is because you will need it later.

Re: Cold Case Summer - 05/19/13 10:47 PM

OK, I'll try to find my way out of this mess. I sometimes find Mikael's games a little confusing, I'm never sure if he really means "left" or "right."
Posted By: Marian

Re: Cold Case Summer - 05/19/13 10:54 PM

Good luck! smile

Re: Cold Case Summer - 05/21/13 06:52 PM

I'm stuck again. Seems like I keep missing important stuff. Anyway I'm at the manager's reesidence at Dead City. I need to jump to Sigge's apartment but can't get the map to come up. What have I done (or not) to continue on?

Re: Cold Case Summer - 05/21/13 11:00 PM

Adorable,

You will see Sigge's apartment only after talking to and learning about the apt. from Kim (Sigge's granddaughter).

You learn about Kim from getting her address from the Crille's mattress at the bunker.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community