GB HOMEPAGE

ND Ghost of Thorton Hall

Posted By: Gail

ND Ghost of Thorton Hall - 05/23/13 11:38 PM

Would someone be able to give me a saved game after the tiled panel on the fountain please???
Posted By: Marian

Re: ND Ghost of Thorton Hall - 05/23/13 11:52 PM

Hi Gail and welcome to GameBoomers. smile

Are you playing as an amateur sleuth or as a master sleuth? If you are playing as an amateur sleuth, the hints within the game itself will give you a full pictorial solution for this puzzle.

If you still want a saved game, I don't have any saves that are close to this part of the game, but hopefully someone else will have one for you. wave

Re: ND Ghost of Thorton Hall - 05/25/13 08:17 AM

Thank you smile
Posted By: MaG

Re: ND Ghost of Thorton Hall - 05/25/13 02:47 PM

Gail,
Do you still need a saved game?

Re: ND Ghost of Thorton Hall - 05/26/13 06:53 AM

No I finally worked it out thank you smile

Re: ND Ghost of Thorton Hall - 05/26/13 02:30 PM

Have fun.

Re: ND Ghost of Thorton Hall - 05/30/13 02:47 AM

Would it be possible to get a saved game after the second lot of clocks to save Clara please???

Re: ND Ghost of Thorton Hall - 05/30/13 03:10 AM

Hi Gail, I don't have a saved game for this part, but until someone else can send you a save, here are a couple of tips that might help you get through it:

Click to reveal..
Set the clocks from left to right at 11:00, 9:30, 10:30, 10:00 and 8:00. Also, you have a lot more time in which to finish this puzzle than you might think. smile
wave

Re: ND Ghost of Thorton Hall - 05/30/13 04:25 AM

Gail,

Do you still need a saved game?

Re: ND Ghost of Thorton Hall - 05/30/13 04:57 AM

ok I will try that thank you smile

Nancy Drew Ghost of Thorton Hall .........key for clocks - 06/10/13 05:13 AM

Can anyone tell me where I can find the antique key for the clocks in Charlotte's room please?

Re: Nancy Drew Ghost of Thorton Hall .........key for clocks - 06/10/13 05:24 AM

To find the antique key for the clocks:

Click to reveal..
You will get a note on the table of the sitting room which talks about a sneak. When you are down in the cellar, there is a secret passage that you can open using the handle of the barrel stands. Once in the secret passage, you can spy on Wade through the slats on a door and you will see him run away and drop something; what he has dropped is the antique key and then you can retrieve it.

wave

Re: Nancy Drew Ghost of Thorton Hall .........key for clocks - 06/10/13 05:40 AM

Thank you soooo much smile I was going crazy looking for it smile smile smile

Re: Nancy Drew Ghost of Thorton Hall .........key for clocks - 06/10/13 05:47 AM

You are very welcome. smile

I merged your new post about the game with your previous posts about Thornton Hall; if you could post your questions from now on in this one thread, then we can more easily follow along with your progress in the game.

Have fun! wave

Re: Nancy Drew Ghost of Thorton Hall .........key for clocks - 06/13/13 01:26 AM

ok sorry about that frown I didn't know how to do it and will do it that way for now on wink

Re: Nancy Drew Ghost of Thorton Hall .........key for clocks - 06/13/13 01:29 AM

No worries, Gail. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community