GB HOMEPAGE

Anna-Extended Edition question

Posted By: Terri824

Anna-Extended Edition question - 05/29/13 07:13 PM

Thanks Sandy. I've played it twice trying to change the outcome. Let me ask, have you gotten the Sabot (wooden shoe) off the wall? I don't seem to be able to remove it.
Terri
Posted By: Marian

Re: Anna-Extended Edition question - 05/29/13 08:42 PM

Hi Terri, I hope someone will be able to answer your question about this - it sounds like an interesting game. smile
Posted By: MaG

Re: Anna-Extended Edition question - 05/29/13 09:13 PM

Terri,

There's a video walkthrough extended edition here.
Hope that it helps you. luck
Posted By: sanford

Re: Anna-Extended Edition question - 05/29/13 10:45 PM

I haven't gotten that far into the game, Terri.
Sandy

Re: Anna-Extended Edition question - 05/30/13 12:02 AM

Thanks MaG. I have seen his WT before and I don't think he got the sabot either. I guess I need to start from the very beginning again and hope I find something that I didn't find before.
Have you played the EE? It's so different from the original and for me Anna EE is scary.

Terri wave

Re: Anna-Extended Edition question - 05/30/13 05:37 PM

MaG. Looks like there's a good WT on Steam. I have decided to put the game to rest for now. I think playing the original first was a mistake for me because I knew where some of the items were and sort of rushed thru. I did best the first time I played. There's eight endings and I want to finish it in it's entirety and not get booted out. So, I'll stop playing for now. Oh, still haven't figured out how to get the "Old Sabot" off that wall. lol
Thanks,
Terri smirk
Posted By: MaG

Re: Anna-Extended Edition question - 05/30/13 06:05 PM

luck and hope get through later. wave
Posted By: maggsie

Re: Anna-Extended Edition question - 06/05/13 06:57 PM

Hi, I have just sorted Anna EE out it took a while but I have it sorted I think, Curser is still floating a bit but I can work with this, my question is I cant find a lot of stuff I need and stuff I don't need. There is no rocks to make the water muddy, cant find pine cone and cant find mirror shards. there should be one beside the little door and one in the water I have been all over and I cant find them, walked all over the site for about 30 mins, any ideas I am using the WT by MaGro
Regards
Posted By: Chief

Re: Anna-Extended Edition question - 06/05/13 07:18 PM

maggsie, I believe you are playing AnnaEE with the Anna walkthrough that indeed MaG wrote.

Have a look HERE on the second post to see some links to the AnnaEE walkthrough.

Have fun with the game.

Chief wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Anna-Extended Edition question - 06/05/13 07:19 PM

Thanks, Chief. smile
Posted By: maggsie

Re: Anna-Extended Edition question - 06/06/13 11:09 AM

Thanks Chief, will do, I thought I was going loopy LOL
Regards
Maggsie
© 2024 GameBoomers Community