GB HOMEPAGE

Need SAVE GAMES for 15 DAYS entering the jail cells

Posted By: Winter

Need SAVE GAMES for 15 DAYS entering the jail cells - 06/05/13 10:50 PM

My game keeps crashing. (I get the Cougar Runtime error) I searched on the net and here in the forums and see that the only way out or through is if someone has a saved game for the next level.

If anyone needs some saves let me know.

Thanks
Posted By: Marian

Re: Need SAVE GAMES for 15 DAYS entering the jail cells - 06/05/13 10:55 PM

Hi Winter and welcome to GameBoomers. smile

I've seen quite a few folks having that problem with the Cougar Runtime error and 15 Days; it's a pretty common problem. I don't have any game saves (I never played the game), but someone else here may have some save games. wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Need SAVE GAMES for 15 DAYS entering the jail cells - 06/05/13 11:21 PM

Winter,

Please tell me exactly where you are in the game.
Maybe refer to the walkthrough and quote me something or tell me which level or day. Thanks.
Posted By: Winter

Re: Need SAVE GAMES for 15 DAYS entering the jail cells - 06/07/13 03:28 PM

Catheryn has just had supper with Elengi and she is looking for her room. Couldn't find it, but I did find the remote and tried to use it on the steel door where the paintings are. I use it and the door opens-I hear someone calling Help and that's when the game crashes.

PS I contacted 'The Adventure Shop' where I bought it (plus a few other old games) and they said they could not help me and to contact manufaturer. There is no help or patches on the site. So I am pretty glad I found this site...(I love the internet!!)

Another question if I may.....which folder can I find the gamesaves for this game and also for Culpa Innata.

Thank you so much for getting back to me.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Need SAVE GAMES for 15 DAYS entering the jail cells - 06/07/13 04:38 PM

Thanks for that info, Winter, and MaG probably has a saved game for you. Are you using a Windows 7 computer? wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Need SAVE GAMES for 15 DAYS entering the jail cells - 06/07/13 05:10 PM

Okay.

I sent you a saved game that I think is what you need. Tell me if that is not the one. luck
© 2024 GameBoomers Community