GB HOMEPAGE

Secret Files 3

Posted By: gatsbygirl

Secret Files 3 - 06/13/13 05:31 AM

I am at the point where Nina is in Da Vinci's workshop looking for the cylinder. There are scales on the wall and,according to the WT, I should click on The chisel, left of the scales. I can't find the chisel. I hit the spacebar and the chisel is nowhere to be found in any of the areas the are highlighted.I have also clicked all over the place trying to find it. Help please!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Secret Files 3 - 06/13/13 05:42 AM

Have you illuminated the workshop first, before trying to find the chisel? wave

Re: Secret Files 3 - 06/13/13 06:12 AM

Marian, do you mean turning on the headlamp? If so, yes I have done that.

Re: Secret Files 3 - 06/13/13 07:11 AM

There's a picture here of where the chisel is located - maybe this will help? wave

Re: Secret Files 3 - 06/14/13 04:07 AM

Marian, I looked at your screenshot and have moved the cursor over every inch and there isn't a chisel. I see an oil lamp, vehicle, left arm of scales but no chisel. Strange. Could there be a glitch in my game?

Re: Secret Files 3 - 06/14/13 04:11 AM

I wish I knew for sure; that is indeed very strange. I haven't played this game so I am speaking out of ignorance, but unless there is something else you need to do in the game in order to "trigger" the appearance of the chisel (and I have absolutely no idea if this is the case), then it certainly sounds like it could be a glitch. duh wave

Maybe someone else here can "weigh in" with an opinion. It's a frustrating/puzzling problem.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Secret Files 3 - 06/14/13 04:51 AM

When you turned the headlamp; did you use the jack on the vehicle to raise the beam of light so that it lights up the scale and top wall?

Also - did you try to move-click both arms of the scale?

If so - the chisel is shown by the picture Marian linked to.

Re: Secret Files 3 - 06/15/13 05:18 AM

MaG,

That was it! I hadn't used the jack on the vehicle and,once I did, there was the chisel. Yay!!!

Thank you!

Re: Secret Files 3 - 06/15/13 05:46 AM

Thank you, MaG - and I hope you enjoy the rest of the game, gatsbygirl. thumbsup

Re: Secret Files 3 - 06/24/13 02:23 AM

I am stumped as to where I am supposed to put the crystals In Santorini, Greece. I have all four of them and I have looked at the WT but can't seems to find the location I am supposed to use.

Re: Secret Files 3 - 06/24/13 02:40 AM

You need to return to the center of the complex, where the recesses are. Do you know how to get there from where you are? wave

Re: Secret Files 3 - 06/27/13 03:51 AM

Marian, I haven't been able to get back to the game because of my work schedule and I'm not sure that I know where the center of the complex is but I am just getting ready to start playing it. I will give it a try. This part of the game reminds me a little bit of some of the Nancy Drew games I have played.

Thanks!

Re: Secret Files 3 - 06/27/13 04:13 AM

luck wave

Re: Secret Files 3 - 06/27/13 05:45 AM

Finished the game and thanks for your help!

Re: Secret Files 3 - 06/27/13 05:47 AM

bravo Congratulations on finishing the game. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community