GB HOMEPAGE

the dark eye chain of satinav

Posted By: GIOVANNA LARIOU

the dark eye chain of satinav - 06/13/13 08:11 PM

For many days now I'm trying to shrink the spear. I'm at the upper water basin but he keeps telling me that he does not take a bath and the waterfalls is going in the wrong dir4ection.

Can I have a saved game to pass it, or whatever help is appreciated. confused
Posted By: Marian

Re: the dark eye chain of satinav - 06/13/13 08:21 PM

According to the walkthrough for the game:

Quote:
Combine the spear and the bow to find out that the spear is too big. Look at the waterfall that was frozen before and see that it is flowing. Stand at bottom water basin and see that Geron is large. Go to the upper water basin and see that Geron is now smaller. Place the spear in the water at upper water basin. Go down to lower basin and take the shrunken spear - arrow.

Let's also see if someone else can help you with this or send you a saved game. wave
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: the dark eye chain of satinav - 06/13/13 08:24 PM

Did you try this.. this is from MaG's walkthrough
Click to reveal..
Waterfall: Look at the waterfall that was frozen before and see that it is flowing.
Stand at bottom water basin and see that Geron is large. Go to the upper water basin and see that Geron is now smaller. Huh!
Place the spear in the water at upper water basin.
Go down to lower basin and take the shrunken spear - arrow.

Edit... lol.. you are fast.

Re: the dark eye chain of satinav - 06/14/13 06:40 PM

I did all the above you mentioned. I stand at the upper basin but when I try to through the spear, he keeps telling me that he do not want to take a bath or because the waterfall runs the wrong way nothing will hapen. Any thought? confused
Posted By: MaG

Re: the dark eye chain of satinav - 06/14/13 07:25 PM

Have you learned that the spear is too big already?

I don't have my saves here right now.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: the dark eye chain of satinav - 06/16/13 12:19 AM

Giovanna Lariou - did you figure this out yet? I seem to remember this having something to do with where you change the season - the water changes direction, I just can't remember exactly how it works though.

Re: the dark eye chain of satinav - 06/17/13 05:18 PM

@old...

You are right I have not change the season, I just made the garden alive again and I thought that was enough. I will try to find how to change it.

Thank you anyway for your help happydance
Posted By: MaG

Re: the dark eye chain of satinav - 06/17/13 06:08 PM

Thanks, oldbroad.

Enjoy the game, Giiovanna.

Re: the dark eye chain of satinav - 06/18/13 06:03 PM

I just realised without trying it yet, that my problem is that I have to turn the garden picture. It is summer but he keeps me telling me that the water runs to the wrong direction. Through the window I see the garden upside down with the tree roots on the ceiling. I will turn it and then try to shring the spear. I will let you know happydance

Re: the dark eye chain of satinav - 06/18/13 06:10 PM

luck wave

Re: the dark eye chain of satinav - 06/19/13 05:23 PM

I did it, I did it, I'm beautiful I'm..anyway I just turned the picture of the garden and voila, thank you for supporting me yes

Re: the dark eye chain of satinav - 06/19/13 05:45 PM

Excellent! bravo
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: the dark eye chain of satinav - 06/21/13 02:48 AM

yay
© 2024 GameBoomers Community