GB HOMEPAGE

Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted

Posted By: MaG

Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted - 06/20/13 09:16 PM

Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted!

Here you go! lol
Posted By: Chief

Re: Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted - 06/20/13 09:46 PM

and I will use it. dance

Thanks. thumbsup

André wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted - 06/20/13 09:56 PM

Thanks MaG bravo wave
Posted By: kjos

Re: Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted - 06/20/13 10:15 PM

Is that the full WT MaG? 16 pages.
Richard.

Re: Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted - 06/20/13 10:17 PM

Yes, Richard. That is only part of the story. It is a "to be continued" game.

wave Chief and Haroula!

Re: Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted - 06/20/13 10:24 PM

Thanks MaG.
I don't understand if that's the end of the game why am I still playing. I'm in the hotel now. I fixed the puppet and now working on the painting.

I just finished the game, Dracula 5 comming.
Kind of a short game.
Richard

Re: Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted - 06/20/13 11:55 PM

You must still be using the partial walkthrough.
Refresh your browser and see the complete one.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted - 06/20/13 11:57 PM

Thank you, MaG. thumbsup wave

Re: Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted - 06/21/13 12:37 AM

How do I Refresh the browser.
Richard

Re: Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted - 06/21/13 01:24 AM

Pressing F5 should refresh your browser. wave

Re: Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted - 06/21/13 01:37 AM

Thanks Marian. Worked.
Posted By: sanford

Re: Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted - 06/21/13 06:27 AM

F5 worked for me also, MAG. Thank you again for this latest great WT.
Sandy

Re: Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted - 06/21/13 01:45 PM

Have fun, Sandy! smile
Posted By: Mad

Re: Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted - 06/21/13 04:22 PM

Thank you so much, MaG !! thumbsup thumbsup

Re: Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted - 06/21/13 06:52 PM

wave Mad!
Posted By: July

Re: Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted - 06/23/13 12:09 PM

I have these awards.

Kamikaze - to make the bomb and to combine lighter and the bomb in the inventory.

Reckless one - to mix whisky and sleeping pills and drink.

Independent - to use scytale without Adam's help.

Steady hand - to cut the arm without mistakes.

Puppeteer - to open the box in the puppet theatre without mistakes.

But where is the last one - Perfect pacient?

Posted By: Henryk77

Re: Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted - 06/25/13 05:13 PM

Expert Eye – identify painting in Budapest
Paparazzo – make a picture of inspector in Budapest
From Budapest with love – finish prologue
Amateur Detective – sole 3 puzzles
Vambery’s Secrets – find hidden museum of Vlad Tepes
Real Adventurer – solve 5 puzzles
In perfect health - use pills in number enough to get full helath
Reckless One – mix whisky and pills
Indenpendent – use machine for codes before Adam tell you about it
Kamikadze – mix dynamite and lighter in inventory
The Great Escape – flee from cellar (museum)
The voice from the past – listen to tube wax
Perfect Patient – start chapter with full health
Diplomat – miss question of Yanek about Friedlen
Experienced burglar – enter to Yanek's house
Steady hand – make a hand of puppet
Puppeteer – solve puzzle with puppets
Thank You! – call police from hotel
The End – finish game
300! – get 300 points

Cheers!

Re: Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted - 06/25/13 05:16 PM

welcome to GameBoomers, Henryk77, and thank you for that information. thumbsup wave

Re: Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted - 06/25/13 05:23 PM

welcome Henry,

Please check your PM - flashing envelope at top of page.

Re: Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted - 06/26/13 08:04 AM

Thank You for invitation, MaG & Marian.
Hope it's my first helpful post and not last one smile

Re: Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted - 06/26/13 11:05 PM

Sorry, but what does it mean "Perfect Patient – start chapter with full health"?
I started the chapter with full health, but I haven't this award.

Re: Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted - 06/26/13 11:10 PM

I presume that you reach 100% health. The game will tell you if you're in Perfect Health and get the award.

Then start the next chapter in that state.

Re: Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted - 06/27/13 09:26 AM

Originally Posted By: MaG
I presume that you reach 100% health. The game will tell you if you're in Perfect Health and get the award.

Then start the next chapter in that state.

I had the full health, when finished the tutorial. When I began the first chapter, I tested the health and eated drugs. No award.

Re: Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted - 06/27/13 10:14 AM

It was working in my game.
"When I began the first chapter, I tested the health and eated drugs. No award."
Wrong. Try to make full health just a moment before you finish chapter then at beginning of next one you will get award.

Re: Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted - 06/27/13 11:08 AM

Henryk77, what chapter must I finish? Vambery manor or the tutorial?
When I finished the tutorial, I had the full health, when I finished Vambery manor, I had the full health too. I eated all drugs and fruits. I combined fruits and drugs. I played 3-4 times - no award.
I think you are alone who has this award. I have 19 awards and want the last one. Please explain how to win. Thank you.

Re: Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted - 06/27/13 11:42 AM

I already described you it above... But give me time to afternoon, I'll play game again especially to help you.

EDIT (again):
Ok, got it.
My mistake, sorry, but now it's full correct:
If you have got low health and use one time number of medcines enough to restore full health this Achievment is unlocked.
So it means:
Perfect Patient - make one portion of pills that make your health full.

And now everything is correct smile

Re: Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted - 06/27/13 05:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Henryk77
I already described you it above... But give me time to afternoon, I'll play game again especially to help you.

Perfect Patient - make one portion of pills that make your health full.

And now everything is correct smile

I try but I can't. One recipe, please

Re: Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon walkthrough is posted - 06/27/13 09:14 PM

I am not able cause it depends WHEN you use pills. Health of Ellen is going down slowly but in real time. In inventory You have list how much HP will be given by mixed pills so if you need 6 HP, use white-red and blue and You get full HP back.

Pic below as proof of my wisdom wink
© 2024 GameBoomers Community