GB HOMEPAGE

creature of kapu cave

Posted By: jazzriver

creature of kapu cave - 06/21/13 09:18 PM

Where do you attach the hook to the cable? I don't see an end to the cable. Pushing buttons on the wench don't make it show up? Where is it?
Posted By: Marian

Re: creature of kapu cave - 06/21/13 09:27 PM

Go to the winch and attach the hook taken from the chest to the hanging cable left of the machine. The cable might need to be lowered to eye level. Use the buttons on the winch to lower it. wave

Re: creature of kapu cave - 06/22/13 03:25 AM

I've pushed the buttons but there is still no end and nothing to click on.

Re: creature of kapu cave - 06/22/13 03:33 AM

Try these instructions:

Click to reveal..

Take the hook from your inventory and it should go red over the winch (the long wire by the jeep). It should attach itself.

Click on the attached hook and your cursor should now be in the shape of the hook, go over to the front part of the jeep. There's a metal ring at the front. Take the hook and place it there and the hook should attach to the jeep.

Head over to the machine and press the red button and it should activate the machine to lift the jeep out of the ditch.

wave

Re: creature of kapu cave - 06/22/13 05:05 PM

That's where I'm having trouble. The hook won't attach to the cable. I can't click on any part of the cable.

Re: creature of kapu cave - 06/22/13 05:16 PM

I will admit that I am out of ideas. Maybe someone else will have a suggestion for you. Are you sure you are trying to attach the hook to the round metal attachment connected to the winch wire? I never heard any reports about the game being glitchy here, although of course there is a first time for everything. I would also suggest going over MaG's walkthrough step by step to make sure you haven't missed anything. wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: creature of kapu cave - 06/22/13 05:24 PM

stonzee,

Click-take-HOLD the attached hook and then click-drop it on the handle at the bumper of the jeep.

Re: creature of kapu cave - 06/22/13 09:05 PM

where do you click on the trap? Once I have the color coded baggie I can't click on anything on the trap? How do you collect the frass when you can't click on anything?
Posted By: MaG

Re: creature of kapu cave - 06/22/13 09:54 PM

Click the baggie on the collection funnel of the trap to get the samples.

Here's one example:
See the pink tube at bottom of the trap:

© 2024 GameBoomers Community