GB HOMEPAGE

Ghost of Thornton Hall

Posted By: kdj

Ghost of Thornton Hall - 07/05/13 02:08 AM

Wondered how important the charms are to the game?
It is so dark in the hall upstairs I can't see the blue charm on the dresser...
and I do not find a charm on the rim/edge of the fountain.
I thought maybe the charms were only in a collector's edition?
Thank you.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Ghost of Thornton Hall - 07/05/13 02:11 AM

The phone charms were an extra that came with the Bonus Edition of this game; they were just a fun collectible and otherwise unimportant to the game. wave

Re: Ghost of Thornton Hall - 07/13/13 03:29 AM

I am not having any success at the password for Jessalyn's phone. I'm in the work room and it is charged. I did look at the walkthrough and entered what is given there several times. I am playing the amateur's level. What might I be missing? Thanks in advance!

Re: Ghost of Thornton Hall - 07/13/13 03:38 AM

I would check to make sure that you have looked at all the epitaphs on all of the tombstones that are mentioned on the scavenger hunt list. wave

Re: Ghost of Thornton Hall - 07/13/13 04:00 AM

ok! I thought maybe the password in the walkthrough was "generic". smile Thanks!

Re: Ghost of Thornton Hall - 07/13/13 04:18 AM

The password in the walkthrough is correct, but I don't think it will work if you haven't investigated the necessary epitaphs. wave

Re: Ghost of Thornton Hall - 11/04/13 04:16 AM

It has been awhile. Took a break and returned to the game! Almost to the end and have a problem. I am trying to start the generator that Jesselyn was working on? When I click to be close up to what I think is the generator, there does not seem to be a hot spot to click on to solve a puzzle. I have already opened the locket to get the note etc. Have I missed something???
Thanks for your help!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Ghost of Thornton Hall - 11/04/13 05:13 AM

Do you remember where you took the locket note? That's the generator.

Check this video walkthrough at 5:54 in. See if that helps.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community