GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice - Awards

Posted By: July

Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice - Awards - 07/07/13 04:38 PM

I can't understand how to win "Euro Trash"?
I checked every trash many times, but I couldn't win this award.
Thank you.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice - Awards - 07/07/13 04:51 PM

Check litter: At each place, check the litter around - click on them. Some trash might be hiding money like the Euros hidden on the litter in front of the Casa dei Giochi at Campo Santa Margherita or at Campo Santa Maria Formosa.

So go to different locations and check trash that are on the ground especially those mentioned above. luck

Re: Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice - Awards - 07/07/13 04:54 PM

Sorry, I've done it many times.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice - Awards - 07/07/13 05:26 PM

It's also a good idea to check frequently, because what trash might not be there one time, might be there the next. wave

Re: Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice - Awards - 07/07/13 05:34 PM

Maybe this award is given in case there is not enough money for the necessary item (the dress, a book)?
Posted By: judith

Re: Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice - Awards - 07/07/13 08:49 PM

your cursor will not change to a hand or anything. Just move your cursor over piles of leaves & junk on the ground & click away all around it. If there is a coin there, it will come flying out & will be added to your existing money.

Re: Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice - Awards - 07/07/13 09:59 PM

Another version: at the end of each day to get around all the locations and look for coins, as long as they do not run out. No one tried it?

judith, my cursor is green and I have already found 300 coins but did not get the award
© 2024 GameBoomers Community