GB HOMEPAGE

The Inquisitor

Posted By: kjos

The Inquisitor - 07/10/13 07:05 PM

Wondering if anybody is playing this game. I really like it,it has a map where you can jump to another place. There is a cross in the left corner. just click on it and it takes you where you should go. Graphics aren't that great but ok.
Stuck in the Abbot Vinet's study trying to get the closed drawer open. Does anybody know how to get it open.
Richard
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Inquisitor - 07/10/13 07:19 PM

Hopefully someone will come along who can help. wave

Re: The Inquisitor - 07/10/13 08:00 PM

Thanks Marian.
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: The Inquisitor - 07/12/13 01:26 AM

Hi kjos
I just finished downloading it. The graphics looked really bad until I turned them up to 1280 X 720. They look a bit better. I'm just starting the game. Sorry I can't help you right now. How can a game in this day and age, start the game with the graphics set at 640 x 480. Just my 2 cents. I think I will like the game though.
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: The Inquisitor - 07/12/13 02:18 AM

Are you still stuck kjos?
Posted By: Alysum

Re: The Inquisitor - 07/12/13 10:02 AM

Hi! What to do with a hatch in the abandoned garden? How to open the chest in the library? And what to do with a hole in the wall between the stairs in the hallway?

Re: The Inquisitor - 07/12/13 10:33 AM

Just finished the game really liked it.
Richard

Re: The Inquisitor - 07/12/13 03:00 PM

welcome to GameBoomers, Alysum. Hopefully another player will be able to give you some help with your questions. smile

Re: The Inquisitor - 07/12/13 03:15 PM

Thanks, I finished game, but seeking Easter eggs. In a hole in the wall to insert chicken + pulley. The rest is still important smile
Posted By: Smokey3869

Re: The Inquisitor - 07/16/13 08:35 PM

To open the chest in the library Click on the chest to get different ways to push the drawer. First click on the hand with a rope, then click on the hand to push, then click on the hand to pull, and then click on the metal strip on the right side of the chest. This will insert the metal in the side of the drawer so you can pry it open.

Re: The Inquisitor - 07/16/13 09:05 PM

Thank you for the info, Smokey. smile

Re: The Inquisitor - 07/19/13 07:11 AM

Thanks, but you're writing about a chest in the kitchen, not in the library smile
Posted By: Rushes

Re: The Inquisitor - 07/19/13 11:19 AM

I haven't played the game, but there's a translated walkthrough HERE, that Marian linked to in Discussions forum a couple of days ago. It might be of some help to anyone currently playing and having a problem.

(It doesn't seem to mention how to unlock the chest in the library, however!)
Posted By: slk230

Re: The Inquisitor - 10/22/13 04:38 PM

I am stuck with the drawer in the pantry.

I have taken all 6 parts out and have moved the drawer as described in the walk through. But I can't seem to get the drawer open.

Please help...

Alan
Posted By: MaG

Re: The Inquisitor - 10/22/13 08:02 PM

Alan,

Please redo the part:
- click on the drawer - not the lock.
- then do hit, pull, push and move.

It might several tries but can do it. luck
© 2024 GameBoomers Community