GB HOMEPAGE

Examining inventory items in Face Noir

Posted By: ergggo

Examining inventory items in Face Noir - 07/21/13 04:33 AM

Is there a way to examine inventory objects in Face Noir? I have chosen the 2D inventory option, and I'd like to take a look at the investigator's license, but when I choose the eye icon on the license, I just get a comment but no image of the license.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Examining inventory items in Face Noir - 07/21/13 04:52 AM

I'm not sure, but MaG's walkthrough states that you right click at the item to see the eye icon and then click again to get a description of the item. She or someone else who has played the game should be able to tell us if there is a way to actually examine items in inventory. wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Examining inventory items in Face Noir - 07/21/13 01:28 PM

erggo,

No - you have to be in 3D to get the close up picture of the ID or any inventory item. I also had that problem.
Just go to options and select 3D and you can see it at the bottom when you right click the inventory item.
Posted By: ergggo

Re: Examining inventory items in Face Noir - 07/21/13 05:13 PM

Thanks, MaG. That worked fine. I don't see that you could finish the game if you stayed with the 2D inventory. Maybe the 2D inventory is more easily accessed and more convenient and they expect we'll switch to 3D when something must be examined.

Thanks for responding so quickly, Marian and thanks again for the tip, MaG.
Posted By: sanford

Re: Examining inventory items in Face Noir - 07/22/13 12:45 AM

Hi ergggo. I prefer the 3D option to access the inventory. Any time I want to see my inventory, I just press down the MIDDLE mouse button and then you can scroll through the inventory by using the same SCROLL WHEEL button. You can get a comment about each item by using the "eye" icon, and then right click, then left cick to get that item active in the game screen.
Sandy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community