GB HOMEPAGE

last half of darkness tomb of zojir

Posted By: dianne

last half of darkness tomb of zojir - 07/24/13 10:28 PM

hanks house and the computer I typed in the web site now it wants the first two lines of the hidden message but it says that its wrong and to look for misspelled words or to many spaces if it is to be typed in capital letters I cant get it to do that even when I use caps lock so I am completely lost need help please thank you dianne wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: last half of darkness tomb of zojir - 07/24/13 10:48 PM

Hi dianne,

Are you typing:

Click to reveal..
PACKED WITH 7 VITAMINS FOUND IN MEAT

CHEM BIOS CEREAL IS A CREEPY TREAT

These must be typed exactly as they appear above. The password is that taped to the side of the computer: mermaid7.

Maybe uppercase or lowercase doesn't matter.

Let me know if you are still being told that this is wrong. wave

Re: last half of darkness tomb of zojir - 07/25/13 02:38 AM

yes I did type that in but I put packed with7 vitamins found in meat chem bios cereal is a creepy treat. it came out in one sentence I see how you have done it, I will try that.will let you know if that works thanks diane

Re: last half of darkness tomb of zojir - 07/25/13 03:01 AM

Let us know how it goes. smile

Re: last half of darkness tomb of zojir - 07/25/13 04:50 AM

it still doesn't want to work I cant seem to get it like you have it typed still only comes out one sentence and says to look for misspelled words or to many spaces. this ones a mystery dianne

Re: last half of darkness tomb of zojir - 07/25/13 04:52 AM

I'm sorry that was of no help. Let me take a look at the walkthrough again and maybe someone else will be able to offer a good suggestion in the meantime. wave

Re: last half of darkness tomb of zojir - 07/25/13 05:06 AM

its is ok it must work some how what would I do
without all of you at gameboomers. dianne
Posted By: traveler

Re: last half of darkness tomb of zojir - 07/25/13 05:06 AM

Originally Posted By: dianne
yes I did type that in but I put packed with7 vitamins found in meat chem bios cereal is a creepy treat. it came out in one sentence I see how you have done it, I will try that.will let you know if that works thanks diane

If that is exactly how you typed it, you should have a space between with and 7. Don't punctuate. Here it is on YouTube See if you see anything you're doing differently. Start at 8:40.

Gil.

Re: last half of darkness tomb of zojir - 07/25/13 05:09 AM

Thanks very much for the help, Gil. smile

Let us know how it goes, dianne. wave

Re: last half of darkness tomb of zojir - 07/26/13 02:39 AM

well there that's it and I never even noticed it I thought I had left a space . thank you so much. dianne wave blush

Re: last half of darkness tomb of zojir - 07/26/13 02:41 AM

Great. I didn't mention it before because I thought it was just a typo when you posted your note. grin Glad to know you are moving on now, thanks to Gil! thumbsup
Posted By: traveler

Re: last half of darkness tomb of zojir - 07/26/13 02:42 AM

Great!
It's a terrific game, isn't it, dianne?
Have fun with the rest of it!

You've made me want to play it again. grin

Gil.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community