GB HOMEPAGE

Face Noir

Posted By: stephen

Face Noir - 07/26/13 06:47 PM

I cant get past the 3 policemen on the piers..im able to get by the first one but i always get caught by the middle one..can I get a saved game after this puzzle thanks
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Face Noir - 07/26/13 06:56 PM

Hi Stephen, the save's on the way.

Re: Face Noir - 07/26/13 07:37 PM

thanks rush but....how do i copy the file into the saved games its in my mail folder now but it wont let me copy or slide it over to the right folder? ok i moved the file to the proper folder but ....when i go to play the saved portion it doesnt show up..it only has the part where i saved...??????????

Re: Face Noir - 07/26/13 07:52 PM

Did you renumber the file first? It needs to follow on in sequence from the current last numbered file in your save folder, per the instructions in the email. luck

Re: Face Noir - 07/26/13 07:57 PM

no i didn't oops im bad..

Re: Face Noir - 07/26/13 08:57 PM

Aha! grin

If you still have problems, let us know.

Re: Face Noir - 07/26/13 09:01 PM

thanks that worked...

Re: Face Noir - 07/26/13 09:28 PM

Great. smile Enjoy the game.

Re: Face Noir - 07/28/13 11:49 PM

im backkkkkk..having problems with the circle puzzle in marsetti's office i tried doing it by the W.T but i cant get it..could i have a saved game fter the puzzle and i WILL remember to renumber..lol thanks

Re: Face Noir - 07/28/13 11:56 PM

The closest save I have is after the decoding puzzle. Let's wait and see if anyone has a better one for you.

Just to double check. Before attempting to move the discs, did you do this first:

Study the totem at right corner of room and then check the circular disk on Marsetti's desk. They have similar icons.

Sometimes games won't allow you to progress if you haven't examined the necessary clues first. smile

Re: Face Noir - 07/28/13 11:59 PM

yes i checked the totem pole but it doesnt give you a close up view even tho the eye icon shows..thats ok ill take that saved game you have

Re: Face Noir - 07/29/13 12:01 AM

No problem, it's on its way.

Re: Face Noir - 07/29/13 12:01 AM

thanks

Re: Face Noir - 07/29/13 12:03 AM

You're welcome. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community