GB HOMEPAGE

Night of the rabbit - missing the "good hand" achievement

Posted By: FrkBrok

Night of the rabbit - missing the "good hand" achievement - 08/01/13 07:49 AM

Does anyone in here know how to get this? I think I have played with everyone and won. Its a puzzle
;O)
Posted By: MaG

Re: Night of the rabbit - missing the "good hand" achievement - 08/01/13 09:24 AM

From the description - I thought that was the way to get that award.
- If you play and win in quartet card game with the citizens of Mousewood, you get an achievement.

Maybe someone that got that award can explain further.
Posted By: SirGraham

Re: Night of the rabbit - missing the "good hand" achievement - 09/10/13 11:16 PM

There's a bug in the game, so unless a fix was released since I tried, or one will be released in the future, this achievement is non-achievable frown

I think I know what the problem is - one of the opponents should be Humbert, but he's nowhere to be found once you got the cards pack... I know this because I played against him in the random standalone game (reachable from the Bonus menu) - in this game your opponent is chosen randomly each time you press the button - if you start this game enough times, you'll see all 17 in-game opponents, and also an 18th opponent - Humbert...

If you can somehow play against Humbert WITHIN the game, you'll probably get the achievement...
© 2024 GameBoomers Community