GB HOMEPAGE

CSI: deadly intent.

Posted By: deleterman

CSI: deadly intent. - 08/04/13 12:35 AM

i'm in the case 1 broken harted,in the interrogation room: just got Kathy's fingerprints..but for some reason can't get the cell phone...and I can't refute her statement using the glass shard as evidence..?send help soon.... happydance
Posted By: MaG

Re: CSI: deadly intent. - 08/04/13 01:08 AM

Better finish the glass shard evidence first.
Double check that you have taken the pieces that are available to pick up and that you have pieced most of them together.
Posted By: Marian

Re: CSI: deadly intent. - 08/04/13 01:08 AM

I haven't played this game, but I found this old thread on GameBoomers that might help give you an idea as to what to try next. I think what they are discussing in this thread is approximately where you are in the game - if not, let us know. wave

Re: CSI: deadly intent. - 08/04/13 01:55 AM

yes I have put the ashtray except for the last piece ,thanks for the help ..any more thoughts ?

Re: CSI: deadly intent. - 08/04/13 03:05 AM

Did you also do a DNA analysis of the blood from Kathy's shower?
Do a comparison with Lynn's blood?

Have you refute Kathy's statement about seeing Lynn after she was killed already?

Re: CSI: deadly intent. - 08/04/13 04:36 AM

MaG, That was it , thanks for your help... urock off and running like a wild dog. thanks devilchili

Re: CSI: deadly intent. - 08/04/13 05:05 PM

Yes! penguin

Re: CSI: deadly intent. - 08/08/13 10:17 PM

Wow just hit a big bump...was going great but just after I got the Jack Shell's sweater and used the swab on the mucus on the sweater I got out of the game but when I retured it not the same spot ??? this is case 2 coulda been a contender...and when I go into the evidence I don't have the up to date stuff like the plant in Jack Shell's dressing room.any thoughts on this ??? thanks. happydance

Re: CSI: deadly intent. - 08/08/13 10:50 PM

Can you go back to a saved game and replay. That might correct whatever glitch you got. luck

Re: CSI: deadly intent. - 08/08/13 10:59 PM

hats the glitch...it only saves when you get out..it's automatic so when I went back in the game I thought I would be at the same spot as when I got out of the game..but no.in fact I don't know when i'm at.do I need to restart case 2 over again ???what's your thoughts on what I should do ??? I mean about the game...lol.. happydance

Re: CSI: deadly intent. - 08/09/13 02:02 AM

Play and walk aroundn to see if you can recognize where you are.
Check your inventory also and see what you have that is relevant. luck

Re: CSI: deadly intent. - 08/09/13 04:53 AM

Hi again,well as far as evidence goes it ends at Tine's transplanted hair. location- Horace Willingham in intaragation room..and I can't get on to the next part..or back to say Jack Shell's dressing room..any help or thought on this..? happydance
Posted By: Rushes

Re: CSI: deadly intent. - 08/09/13 02:27 PM

If you have Tina's transplanted hair sample, are you able to get to the materials lab to test it?

Click to reveal..
Do a DNA comparison of Tina's transplanted hair sample.
Make a comparison with hair found on mic cord. Click Confirm Match. It's a match.
Make a comparison with hair from syringe found on Hackett's body. Click Confirm Match. It's a match.

Re: CSI: deadly intent. - 08/09/13 06:40 PM

Ok that's the rub-after I do the comparison in the lab there not in the evidence ???now what ???

Re: CSI: deadly intent. - 08/09/13 09:27 PM

Is it in the DNA section now? There are two different evidence sections, I think: Chemical and DNA.

Here's a YouTube clip:

Case 2

Does that help at all? smile

Re: CSI: deadly intent. - 08/10/13 01:51 AM

thanks but not in ether I think I will come back to this case later.i think I will go on to the next case..for now ...let my head stop spinning..again thanks for all your help..LOL..i did go on and I was screwed up..it was me not the game..i'm on case 3 now and so far doing ok..DUH it is a fun game..I just know I will be back... happydance

Re: CSI: deadly intent. - 08/10/13 11:16 AM

Perhaps a replay of Case 2 from the start will fix the problem. Cross fingers! Have fun with Case 3. laugh

Re: CSI: deadly intent. - 08/14/13 06:04 AM

Well well well..all done -worked out very well..thanks for all the help and patience...this is a very good game..i played this about 2 years ago and it's was still great to play again.. now on to the scorpio ritual.. happydance devilchili

Re: CSI: deadly intent. - 08/14/13 02:00 PM

Glad you enjoyed it!

The Scorpio Ritual is a good one also. thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community