GB HOMEPAGE

Secret Files #1

Posted By: chobits

Secret Files #1 - 08/05/13 08:36 PM

Hi, I need a save game. I forgot to get the pencil from the office of the father and now I can't change the lottery #s for the construction worker person.

Does anyone have the spot around that area saved(construction worker) that has the pencil in it? i don't want to start all over to get the pencil. frown Unless there is a workaround I don't know about.

Thanks!
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Secret Files #1 - 08/05/13 09:17 PM

Hi chobits,

I've just checked my saves and my other sources for saved games, but unfortunately am unable to find any for this. The game shouldn't have allowed you to progress without your picking up the pencil. Have you tried scrolling all the way back in your inventory, in case it is tucked away near the beginning of the inventory bar?

Let's wait and see if anyone has kept their saves and has one near the spot you need.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Secret Files #1 - 08/06/13 01:21 AM

My saves are not labeled. If you want, I can send one half of my saves and you can see which one will work for you. Just tell me.
Posted By: chobits

Re: Secret Files #1 - 08/06/13 10:21 PM

thanks. that would be wonderful!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Secret Files #1 - 08/06/13 11:01 PM

I just remembered - there's a pencil by the guardhouse. See if it's there.

Saw Cathy posted this in an old thread: The pencil is beside the guard with the newspaper on the window ledge.

I better clarify the walkthrough. luck
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Secret Files #1 - 08/07/13 04:16 AM

THat it is MaG.

Cathy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community