GB HOMEPAGE

N.D. ransom seven ships

Posted By: Dusty1

N.D. ransom seven ships - 09/14/13 06:10 PM

Hi, I'm having a hard time finding El Toro's journal. I've done this game before & don't recall having this much trouble. I'm having trouble grasping the concept. I get so far & realize I'm in the wrong spot. I don't understand the "going in the opposite direction " Hope you can help--- very frustrated !! Thanks
Posted By: Marian

Re: N.D. ransom seven ships - 09/14/13 06:26 PM

Hi Dusty,

I think watching this video walkthrough on YouTube should help. Give it a try. smile

Ransom of the Seven Ships video walkthrough

Re: N.D. ransom seven ships - 09/14/13 06:43 PM

Thanks, I'll give it a go.

Re: N.D. ransom seven ships - 09/14/13 06:57 PM

Good luck. smile

Re: N.D. ransom seven ships - 09/22/13 04:24 PM

Hi, I got the journal. Now I'm trying to get Nancy out of the bat cave. the puzzle is the camel. I've put it together, & realize it is in 9 squares. I can't move the 3x3 squares. I checked the W/T & I have it right but it isn't working. Any thoughts ?
Thanks
Posted By: Rushes

Re: N.D. ransom seven ships - 09/22/13 04:37 PM

Hi Dusty,

Do you mean that the puzzle isn't switching to the slider? (After assembling the pieces, it should then become a slider puzzle.)

If so, try clicking on each piece in turn and shifting it very slightly to "resettle" it.

If it is now the slider puzzle, then clicking on any of the squares next to the blank square should move it into that empty slot.

Re: N.D. ransom seven ships - 09/22/13 04:48 PM

Thanks, that worked. I'm now out of the cave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: N.D. ransom seven ships - 09/22/13 04:48 PM

Great! thumbsup

Re: N.D. ransom seven ships - 09/26/13 04:08 PM

I moved on to do other things & now realize I didn't look for anything that was outside the cave. Do I have to do it over or what ?? hope not

Re: N.D. ransom seven ships - 09/26/13 06:37 PM

If memory serves, I don't think that you will need to re-do it. wave

Re: N.D. ransom seven ships - 09/26/13 11:50 PM

Thanks I hope not.

Re: N.D. ransom seven ships - 10/04/13 05:35 PM

Moving right along, I'm now stuck underwater. I have the medallion, but can't find the boat! I keep going up & down & sideways, stillcan't see it. Any idea where it is ?
Thanks
Posted By: MaG

Re: N.D. ransom seven ships - 10/04/13 06:02 PM

Be sure that:
- Read El Toro's journal concerning the Caridad.
- you have scuba gear, metal detector and shovel.
- the air tank is full - 100%.
- See brain coral growing just beside the shipwreck.
Swim to bottom right until the shipwreck and then over the middle part of the deck.
Once the metal detector reads full bar, right click and automatically use the shovel.
See the chest with the insignia and name Caridad.

Re: N.D. ransom seven ships - 10/04/13 06:38 PM

Sorry MaG, I meant at the reef. Where the octopus was. I did the puzzle & am trying to get back up to the boat.
Posted By: MaG

Re: N.D. ransom seven ships - 10/04/13 08:29 PM

Once you get to the top of the reef - just go right or left until you will see the surface.

Check the video here at around 4:20 in. luck
© 2024 GameBoomers Community