GB HOMEPAGE

Nikopol

Posted By: deleterman

Nikopol - 09/16/13 11:54 PM

Ok I just hit a bump in the road- hardwall help insaneI'M in the back room and need to decode the coded letter #23 and I don't speek French.. please send help soon... thanks
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Nikopol - 09/17/13 01:00 AM

I'll move your post to the Hints forum.
I don't remember enough about this game to be able to help.

Re: Nikopol - 09/17/13 01:26 AM

sorry about that !!!it looks like I need to use French letters..any thought on that ? BTW I went on big fish blog and posted there I looked and looked but no one had the same problem...what do I do now ?? help..i played this game about 2 or 3 years ago and had an easy time ..
Posted By: MaG

Re: Nikopol - 09/17/13 02:50 AM

Are you asking about this?

If so - continue on. It is translated as this:

Re: Nikopol - 09/17/13 03:55 AM

happydancethat's it..... thanks urock woot praise thumbsup devilchili

Re: Nikopol - 09/17/13 04:41 AM

lol Have fun!

Re: Nikopol - 09/18/13 04:20 AM

Boy O Boy ! I didn't get far , derailed at the train game..and I like trains.. stuck on step 2... is there a easy way to do this??send help soon...i'm on the tracks and the train is coming fast... eek

Re: Nikopol - 09/18/13 04:49 AM

See if Becky's guide here helps you to get through.

Re: Nikopol - 09/18/13 05:56 AM

thank you so much for your help ! and patience.. happydance I guess that once I have done step one I just go on to step 2 ?? I seen the train move on so I guess that it huh ..on to step 2... happydance

Re: Nikopol - 09/18/13 06:25 PM

Enjoy the replay of the game.

Re: Nikopol - 09/18/13 10:30 PM

happydance WOW that was easy ! off and running like a wild dog.. just creamed all the guards.. devilchili

Re: Nikopol - 09/19/13 01:43 AM

lol Enjoy.

Re: Nikopol - 09/22/13 10:31 PM

Yikes.. can't get out of trunk...I did save game just befor opening the lid , but now can't get to saved part..or the save befor ? I hav the knife on the spring but can't move it..what gives ? hardwall smashpc steamed help
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Nikopol - 09/22/13 10:41 PM

Hi deleterman,

This is from a post in another thread by MaG:

Follow the step by step in the walkthrough using the picture and the text.

The picture has the place where you need to put the knife.

luck

Let us know if you still have problems.

Re: Nikopol - 09/22/13 10:50 PM

Yes that is just the place I'M at but can't move the knife..but now I know y I can't go back to the save game part I want to get to -I over rided the part, yikes ..now what ??? he said that the trunk is locked on the outside.. any idea what to do now ??? the knife just will not move..

Re: Nikopol - 09/22/13 11:51 PM

Try pulling it out and see if you could - then redo that part again. luck

Re: Nikopol - 09/23/13 12:03 AM

Hi, that's the problem ,can't click on the knife to remove it ..nada !!and I saved over my last save so I can't get back and redo..yikes iam in a real pickle huh ? but I know you have the answer ... happydance

Re: Nikopol - 09/23/13 01:02 AM

lol CYE.

Re: Nikopol - 09/23/13 02:33 AM

Hi, what does that mean ???

Re: Nikopol - 09/23/13 02:57 AM

Check your e-mail.

Re: Nikopol - 09/23/13 03:30 AM

WOW! I'm learning something new every day...well I did go back and got back on track and made it to the locked trunk , and that's where I saved it..I'm on the terrace on the 50th floor...thank you for all your help.. happydance

Re: Nikopol - 09/23/13 04:06 AM

Have fun.

Re: Nikopol - 09/23/13 04:24 AM

that's what life is all about. happydance I want to thank you for all your patience ,and under standing.. urock

Re: Nikopol - 09/24/13 04:27 AM

Boy O BOY off and running now , up on the 50th floor and close to the jellyfish.. I just love zapping those guards ..I feel like I'm playing Duke Nukem..zap,zap...this is a great game but I just don't know how anyone to do this game with out a walk through.or a strategy guide as they call it..I have a feeling I'm going to hit a bump in the road befor I get to the end.. happydance devilchili

Re: Nikopol - 09/24/13 04:53 AM

You can do it.

Re: Nikopol - 09/25/13 06:23 AM

I just knew it !! just got my magnetic pass card -code 8 ok this is the deal- returning to the armory, went through to the waiting room paused before going through the hole in the well-there's a guard in the room..how long do I have to wait before the guard goes through the door ??? I have been waiting over a hour and he hasn't moved...what gives ?? send help soon ..I'm on my last legs... hardwall thank!!

Re: Nikopol - 09/25/13 01:47 PM

Go back and see if you can find a way to go to the North Hallway.

Re: Nikopol - 09/25/13 04:23 PM

Ok I can try that I guess, went back to the control room got card #8 and he said that he has to get to the armory..is this at the spot I need to be ???

Re: Nikopol - 09/25/13 06:34 PM

If he wants you to go to the armory - check the map for a good route to get there.
See also if the way via the hole in the wall is okay. luck

Re: Nikopol - 09/25/13 07:29 PM

he said that he has to find another way into the courtyard ,do you now know where I'm at ?? and how do I do that ?? eek

Re: Nikopol - 09/25/13 08:09 PM

The courtyard is the empty space below #1.
You said you want to go to #5 - armory. So you have to enter #5 first.

If I remember correctly, the hole in the wall is by the stairs seen left of #1.

Re: Nikopol - 09/26/13 12:12 AM

Thanks for the info..this is a rundown on what I can and can't do.hopes this helps. can't go into area #1 guards..can't get into courtyard-guards..yes i'm by the hole in the wall,BUT The guard woun't move...but I think I can get to room c thatis how I got my pass card..now how do I get to the armory from here?? with out getting shot.??

Re: Nikopol - 09/26/13 12:47 AM

Try the step by step in the walkthrough. You have to go via room 2 and then see what is happening. You will then program the patrol at the computer area so that you can go get the guards out of there.

Re: Nikopol - 09/26/13 03:56 AM

Thank you for that info..I will give it a try , hope that works..Cee ya. happydance

Re: Nikopol - 09/26/13 04:35 AM

It worked for me. laugh

Re: Nikopol - 09/26/13 05:34 AM

Hay thanks for that tip I will git right on it..

Re: Nikopol - 09/28/13 04:31 AM

happydance well I just finished the game ..!wow that was hard.. thanks for all the help !! praise can't wait to take a brake , maybe some hidden object game huh ? thanks devilchili

Re: Nikopol - 09/28/13 04:39 AM

bravo
Yes - I relax with casual games - go for it!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community