GB HOMEPAGE

Montague's Mount

Posted By: zak

Montague's Mount - 10/10/13 11:25 PM

Anyone else playing this.

Been stuck at the compass puzzle at the lighthouse for 2hours atleast now and i been trying to draw solutions from the hints but i just dont get it.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Montague's Mount - 10/11/13 03:25 AM

Hi Zak,

I have not played the game but check the video wt here.
The other chapters can be accessed on the links at right side.

Hope that helps.

Re: Montague's Mount - 10/11/13 10:40 AM

Thanks MaG

But im stuck right after the last video but hope he uploads the 7th soon, but thanks anyways smile

Re: Montague's Mount - 10/12/13 02:52 AM

Here's Part 7.

Part 8.

The last - 9th.

Hope those help.
Posted By: macmac

Re: Montague's Mount - 10/14/13 08:08 AM

Can anyone give me some help in reading those notes that are tacked up here and there? My eyes are not that great and those darn notes keep moving back and forth and the light keeps changing as well.
Also, is there any way to save games? When I try to resume the game my only option is start a new game? Or maybe you need to reach a certain point before it saves?

Re: Montague's Mount - 10/14/13 02:08 PM

Let's hope that someone playing the game can help you.

Re: Montague's Mount - 10/14/13 06:32 PM

Those notes was the worst very hard to read with the light moving got very bad eye sight myself so i understand your problem.

Almost gave up in the very beginning cause i was getting sick of the movements before getting the walk stick.

As for save games you get checkpoints after solving puzzles and thats the only save games, they will automatic show when you click the explorer island button for you to choose location you reached.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Montague's Mount - 10/14/13 06:42 PM

Thanks for the info, zak.

The in-game lighting sounds as if it might cause a problem for many players. frown
Posted By: macmac

Re: Montague's Mount - 10/14/13 10:55 PM

Thanks to Zak and Rushes
© 2024 GameBoomers Community