GB HOMEPAGE

Barrow Hill

Posted By: deleterman

Barrow Hill - 10/20/13 04:51 AM

Hey all ,just got started and ran in the ditch...just left the motel heading up to the woodland-to stone row..now the lights go off and the sentry standing stone is there blocking the path !! now what do I do ?? please send help soon... crazy
Posted By: Terri824

Re: Barrow Hill - 10/20/13 05:18 AM

rotfl Yep, sounds like you've got problems. As much as I would love to help you I can't remember too much about the game but..........I wish you luck. Someone will come by soon to lend you a hand, no doubt.
Terri

Re: Barrow Hill - 10/20/13 06:41 AM

thanks, just like you I can't remember this ever happening before !! just played this last year...but I have CRS !! and that don't help.... lol
Posted By: Upsydaisy

Re: Barrow Hill - 10/20/13 10:14 AM

If I remember rightly, just wander off somewhere else and try the path later. The sentry stone tends to move around-just don't touch him or you will sizzle!!! devil
Posted By: MaG

Re: Barrow Hill - 10/20/13 02:34 PM

Thanks, Upsydaisy.

Deleterman,
Upsy is correct - move to another place then come back later.

Re: Barrow Hill - 10/20/13 06:05 PM

Hi! yes I tried that -went all over the place and came back but he is still there blocking me ..what now ? eek

Re: Barrow Hill - 10/20/13 06:15 PM

deleterman,

This is not a linear game. So do whatever you can do.
Look around, map the area. Check items at the station, motel and other parts of the woods.
Then go back.

Re: Barrow Hill - 10/20/13 06:32 PM

thank you..at one time I got to close to him and got zapped ! could that be it ??
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Barrow Hill - 10/20/13 07:34 PM

No, if you touch the stone then you'll automatically get zapped. That doesn't have any effect on the game's outcome. You just need to walk away and do something else that moves you forward in the game -- then when you return, the sentry stone should have moved away.

Re: Barrow Hill - 10/20/13 10:09 PM

happydance thank you very much.. bravo praise I will see how this works out .. ok now I was in back of the service station ,should I start there and work on the on the tower ??I think that's the next in line. idea

Re: Barrow Hill - 10/21/13 02:49 PM

If you're able to do anything there, go ahead! thumbsup

Re: Barrow Hill - 10/21/13 08:52 PM

Thanks guys- now back at the motel in room #1 went all around and never ran in to the glowing stone guy ....went in the room from the back and no Ben..!!!

Re: Barrow Hill - 10/21/13 10:25 PM

Alas, poor Ben! scared

Re: Barrow Hill - 11/09/13 05:32 AM

well well,thanks for all the help gang !! happydance just finished the game.. thanks thumbsup devilchili now what ??

Re: Barrow Hill - 11/09/13 02:59 PM

Great! Check the new games at discussion forum and see which one is interesting to you.

Re: Barrow Hill - 11/10/13 05:10 AM

I think my next game is Jack Keane...how's that ??! happydance
© 2024 GameBoomers Community