me location...thanks...Chuck...
Posted By: MaG

Re: dark fall 3-lost souls - 11/09/13 03:35 AM

Enter that alley.
See a cabinet at right wall.
Open the cabinet and then look close. luck
Posted By: Chuck M

Re: dark fall 3-lost souls - 11/09/13 06:44 PM

Hi MaG...found winch deal and tried and tried to raise crate..cannot..would you have a Save getting me past this deal..thanks, Chuck..
Posted By: Rushes

Re: dark fall 3-lost souls - 11/09/13 07:00 PM

Hi Chuck,

This part with the winch is a bit tricky -- you could try this first:

Click - hold - pull down the handle until the cursor is off the page - do this 3 times as fast as you can. No need to check what happens - just do it 3 times fast.

Re: dark fall 3-lost souls - 11/09/13 08:10 PM

Hi Rushes...did it...they are trying to be "tricky" in this game..thanks for help..have moved on.Chuck
.....have all numbers for the Dial lock on Staff room...3 from clip boards and 5 from work assignments..tried all combinations..would you have number to enter and right or left..thanks, Chuck...

Re: dark fall 3-lost souls - 11/09/13 11:18 PM

Great that you did it. thumbsup

Re: dark fall 3-lost souls - 11/09/13 11:20 PM

Hi Rushes...see my Post changes above..can you help on this..chuck..

Re: dark fall 3-lost souls - 11/09/13 11:35 PM

I believe that the three digits from the clipboard are random. These should be entered first, then the five from work assignment.

Double check that your first 3 digits of the code are correct. You'll see at the top left of each of the clipboards that only one digit appears - the two other digits have been defaced. Note the positions of the defaced digits, so you know where the remaining legible digit should be. Apply this to all 3 clipboards and you'll have the correct positions of the digits.

The five from the work assignment is: 21974.

Check carefully against MaG's walkthrough if you're still unsure, as it's important that all clue documents for this part are examined. The lock itself is also fiddly -- the Enter and Reset buttons are set close together.

luck

Re: dark fall 3-lost souls - 11/11/13 06:33 PM

Hi Rushes..appreciate your help on this but...I have the three..612..other 21974...biggest problem here is knowing which direction to turn number..tried several ways..you could be doing this for a week..not know left or right turns..any comment..thanks, Chuck..

Re: dark fall 3-lost souls - 11/11/13 07:56 PM

Chuck,

Place the next number under the arrow on top and then press the 'enter' button.
Try the usual way - left, right and so on.
Use the "enter" key in between each number so that it can be noted by the game.

Re: dark fall 3-lost souls - 11/12/13 12:15 AM

Hi MaG...did 612 and 21974...left and right...then did them right and left..nothing..even changed the 612..nothing. Have no where to go..would you have a Save after this..or has anyone said they solved this and how..may be random but surely you don't change these numbers around and hope to solve in a year..thanks for the help...Chuck...

Re: dark fall 3-lost souls - 11/12/13 01:38 AM

My saves are not labeled.
I sent you a zipped folder - check which one might work. If not - I'll send you another set.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community