GB HOMEPAGE

broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop

Posted By: mbday630

broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/07/13 12:06 AM

I want to get out of the flower shop and every time I talk to Adam or to Fleur the game crashes. It has crashed about 10 times already. Can someone send me a saved game right after the flower shop? or, tell me what to change in my options that it won't crash anymore? Thanks.
Posted By: traveler

Re: broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/07/13 12:13 AM

mbday630,

I have a post on the BS5 forum at GOG asking about a solution for this and one at the Tech Support forum at Revolution.
If I learn anything, I'll let you know.

Gil.

Re: broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/07/13 12:19 AM

Oh, Thanks so much. Please keep me informed. There is no way to get out of there with the crashing. I have changed everything I can think of in my options hoping that would do the trick, but, unfortunately, nothing.
Posted By: kjos

Re: broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/07/13 12:26 AM

mbday630,I have a save after the flower shop but I have win xp. Haven't had any crashes at all and just finishd the game. If you want it I will send it to you.
Richard

Re: broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/07/13 12:29 AM

Well, if I get no answers there, I'll put in a support ticket at GOG and see what they can do about it.
Bummer, isn't it, to get this far and run into a brick wall!

Gil.

Re: broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/07/13 12:33 AM

Thanks Gil.
Richard

Re: broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/07/13 12:46 AM

Kjos! I'm using windows XP too, so that would be perfect! could you please please send it to me? You didn't have any problems? I rebooted my computer hoping that would help, but, alas, nada.

Re: broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/07/13 12:51 AM

Solution!

Someone on the Revolution forum with the same problem said that the game won't crash if you use the Classic UI and speech settings under Visual in Options.

It works.

Gil.

Re: broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/07/13 12:59 AM

If this works, I will be so happy! I will keep you posted. I will try it right now. I messed around already with a lot of the options but, I don't remember messing around with that. Keep fingers crossed.

Re: broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/07/13 01:15 AM

mbday630,the save is on it's way. I said dacula 5 instead of broken sword 5. The saves are for broken sword 5.
Richard

Re: broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/07/13 01:59 AM

mbday,

If that works for you, go mark it as the solution on the GOG forum, will you?

Gil.
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/07/13 03:08 AM

I had the same problem. I use win 7 64 bit.
I tried the solution from gog and it worked. I'm trying to get out of the burning building. I opened the skylight and used the grapple but I don't see my characters on the roof. I don't know if this another glitch or what. I'm loving this game but these glitches and freezing is bugging me.
Cathy

EDIT... Never mind,I just closed the game down and opened it again and it worked like it was suppose to. I can't wait for part 2 . I read online that it won't be till January 31st. I hope it's not that long to wait.

Re: broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/07/13 03:35 AM

A peculiar thing happened to me, too, Cathy1.
When I reloaded the game after changing my options on Visual settings, the game loaded at a point previous to where I'd saved it.
It was semi-confusing.
It seems as if this game is more of a mystery than Revolution intended. lol

Gil.
Posted By: sanford

Re: broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/12/13 05:02 AM

Hi fellow Boomers,
I just finished Episode 1, played it in Classic UI, and had NO problems until the very last scene (after George and Nico climbed out of the skylight). The game didn't progress to the ending scene. I was able to hit my ESC key and the main menu appeared. I then clicked on "Continue", and there was the final scene. It played through including the credits.
"Some things just can't be explained." Happy Gaming!
Sandy
Posted By: MaG

Re: broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/12/13 05:19 AM

Thanks, Sandy.
Posted By: abazour

Re: broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/16/14 05:31 PM

hello everryone. i am new here, so i would appresiate any help. i have a problem trying to exit the flower shop. it crashes, after the scene with moue going to pee-pee. i tried turning the game option to classic as you said but it did not work for me. any suggestions or does anyone have a save from right after the flower shop??

thank you
Posted By: Marian

Re: broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/16/14 05:33 PM

welcome to GameBoomers, abazour.

Let's wait and see if someone has a saved game to get you past this game crash.

Re: broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/16/14 05:49 PM

kjos, do you still have the save from after the flower shop?? i know it is a long time since you posted taht but it is worth a try. i am stuck!!!

Re: broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/16/14 05:54 PM

welcome abazour,

While waiting for kjos - I sent you 3 saved games that are around the flower shop.
Hope one of them works for you.

Re: broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/16/14 05:54 PM

Have you also tried giving the coin to Adam directly from inventory without speaking to him? That appears to have helped some players get past this point.

Re: broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/16/14 06:23 PM

thank you very much Marian. i do not get stuck at Adam, but while pushing the trolley with the mannequin pis, moue goes away, and then it crushes.
MaG, wher did you sent the saved games? i cannot find them!! sorry for the obviously stupid questions..

Re: broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/16/14 06:27 PM

Check your e-mail and see if it is there.

Re: broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/16/14 06:30 PM

no!! could you please sent them again?

Re: broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/16/14 06:32 PM

MaG sent the saved games to the email address listed in your GameBoomers profile.

Re: broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/16/14 06:33 PM

i think i just received them! thank you very much mag!!

Re: broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/16/14 06:34 PM

thumbsup12

Re: broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/16/14 06:51 PM

i am excausted trying to get past that crush. i need a save from after the flower shop..

Re: broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/16/14 07:17 PM

I sent you my next 3 saves. Check your e-mail.

Re: broken sword 5 fleur's flower shop - 12/17/14 01:21 AM

abazour's posting is locked.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community