GB HOMEPAGE

Dracula 4 The Shadow of the Dragon

Posted By: linda333

Dracula 4 The Shadow of the Dragon - 12/10/13 12:07 AM

I have a quick question about this game. I just started it and am playing in casual mode for now.
The walkthru posted here at Gameboomers says after the prologue I should have things to do in
Budapest re:checking the painting on the easel, talk to Lazlo the police inspector etc. But in my
game I straight to Vambery Manor and meet Adam Stoker. Can anyone tell me why I missed all the
tasks at the beginning of the game? Thanks for any help.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Dracula 4 The Shadow of the Dragon - 12/10/13 12:16 AM

Hi linda,

Be sure to play the tutorial first -- it contains the game introduction that you mention. smile
Posted By: Marian

Re: Dracula 4 The Shadow of the Dragon - 12/10/13 12:17 AM

Based on what I have read, I believe that the part of the game you are describing is the tutorial. It sounds like the tutorial should be played or else you will miss part of the story. wave
Posted By: linda333

Re: Dracula 4 The Shadow of the Dragon - 12/10/13 12:59 AM

Thanks will try again! Didn't see anything that said...play tutorial.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Dracula 4 The Shadow of the Dragon - 12/10/13 02:30 AM

I think it's actually called the "Prologue" on the screen listing of New Game, Load a Game, etc. not Tutorial smile
[ Just in case you start looking for Tutorial wink ]
Posted By: Marian

Re: Dracula 4 The Shadow of the Dragon - 12/10/13 02:33 AM

Thanks, Mad. smile
Posted By: alfoil

Re: Dracula 4 The Shadow of the Dragon - 01/25/14 11:30 PM

Could someone help me please, I am stuck on the Vamberry's vault, cannot work it out. Either I have missed something just before starting the puzzle. I did put the oil lamp into the holder on the wall but now it no longer is there. All help would be appreciated. cheers, ALfoil.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Dracula 4 The Shadow of the Dragon - 01/26/14 12:05 AM

The clue here is the prayer behind you while facing the vault door.
You use the first letter of each word.

You place the medal on the circle of vault door.
Another clue are the letters around that medal.

Place those letters (medal and prayer) around the medal on the door. luck
Posted By: alfoil

Re: Dracula 4 The Shadow of the Dragon - 01/30/14 09:14 AM

Well, thank you so much for your help. Believe it or not I have finished Dracula 4 and just now Dracula 5. Rather bleary eyed I must say. Much as I loved them I couldn't believe how short they were. Is there going to be a 6th one? I tried looking it up but the one I found certainly wasn't about Ellen Cross. cheers, Alfoil
Posted By: MaG

Re: Dracula 4 The Shadow of the Dragon - 01/30/14 03:48 PM

bravo Great that you finished the game.

Ask/post at Discussion forum to see if there is a continuation of Ellen's story.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community