GB HOMEPAGE

Saved games in The Lost Crown

Posted By: petert

Saved games in The Lost Crown - 03/03/14 10:42 AM

I cannot seem to find the saved games from The Lost Crown that I am fighting. Can anyone tell me where I should look for them?

Thanks

petert
Posted By: MaG

Re: Saved games in The Lost Crown - 03/03/14 03:02 PM

Peter,

The saved game folder is in My Documents folder. luck

Re: Saved games in The Lost Crown - 03/08/14 09:18 PM

Thanks for this.
I found them in a strange location, in a file which included Wintermute - or some such name.
Anyway - thanks again.

petert
Posted By: Marian

Re: Saved games in The Lost Crown - 03/08/14 10:07 PM

Wintermute is the name of the Engine Development Kit that Jonathan used to create the game. smile

Re: Saved games in The Lost Crown - 03/08/14 10:25 PM

That was news to me, but it just seemed strange that I did not see 'savgame.n' in the folder
Perhaps the problem is with me, as I have recently changed over to Windows 7 from the soon-to-be-late lamented XP, and am still feeling my way in the new system.

petert
Posted By: troi

Re: Saved games in The Lost Crown - 03/30/14 11:45 PM

Petert, How is windows 7 working for you? I'll have to upgrade, as we all must, soon enough and am collecting comments on Win7 and 8. I use the computer mostly for games and photos, if that makes a difference.

TIA
Posted By: Marian

Re: Saved games in The Lost Crown - 03/31/14 12:05 AM

Troi, if you are interested in the differences between Windows 7 and Windows 8, please post a note over in the Glitches (technical talk) section of our forum. There are several knowledgeable folks there who could give you a good overview about these two operating systems. wave
Posted By: Uncle Reg

Re: Saved games in The Lost Crown - 03/31/14 03:59 AM

On my Windows 7 computer the saved games are in C:\Users\user name\Saved Games\The Lost Crown, and they are in the format savexxx.tlc, starting with save001.tlc.

Posted By: MaG

Re: Saved games in The Lost Crown - 03/31/14 04:38 AM

Thanks, Uncle Reg.
Posted By: troi

Re: Saved games in The Lost Crown - 04/04/14 03:59 AM

Thanks, Marian, will do.

troi
© 2024 GameBoomers Community