GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy Drew 27: The Deadly Device

Posted By: Chuck M

Nancy Drew 27: The Deadly Device - 03/03/14 11:44 PM

Hi Rushes...back playing again and same problem as back when...the Color puzzle.
Get little ways in and Security stops me. Note that WT mentions the alarm, wait to
stop and press again(should give time for puzzle)..but my alarm keeps going, never
stops. Any comment, believe back when had to get a save..have any..thanks, chuck..
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Nancy Drew 27: The Deadly Device - 03/04/14 12:02 AM

Hi Chuck,

It's been a while since I played this game, but the walkthrough states to wait for the light to go off, rather than waiting for the sound itself to stop, i.e.:

Wait until the light blinks off and then press the red button again.

That should award you a little more time before the security guy returns. luck

Shout if you'd prefer a save for this.

Re: Nancy Drew 27: The Deadly Device - 03/04/14 12:58 AM

Hi Rushes.....lite will not go off....appreciate a save if you have one...thanks, Chuck..
Posted By: MaG

Re: Nancy Drew 27: The Deadly Device - 03/04/14 01:16 AM

Hi Chuck,

The saved game is sent.

Re: Nancy Drew 27: The Deadly Device - 03/04/14 08:01 PM

Hi MaG...good to see you again. Your Save worked good and have moved on..thanks...Chuck..
Posted By: MaG

Re: Nancy Drew 27: The Deadly Device - 03/04/14 10:04 PM

wave Chuck!
Posted By: vwiltsee

Re: Nancy Drew 27: The Deadly Device - 03/26/14 07:03 PM

Hi, MaG! I haven't been on this site for a long time, but I finally found some free time so I'm playing again! :-) I would also appreciate a saved game for this part....the color puzzle. I have the same problem as Chuck; alarm doesn't turn off and the guard catches me. Thanx! Vonnie

Re: Nancy Drew 27: The Deadly Device - 03/26/14 07:42 PM

Hi Vonnie, I have a save for this -- it's on the way.
Posted By: vwiltsee

Re: Nancy Drew 27: The Deadly Device - 04/06/14 04:43 PM

Thanks. Rushes, I thought I saw MaG had a save? Anyway, appreciate your help. Darn arthritis won't let my hands go fast enough to beat this color puzzle.

Re: Nancy Drew 27: The Deadly Device - 04/06/14 05:17 PM

I sent you a save for the puzzle, Vonnie -- see my original post above. It is actually MaG's own save game, which she kindly emailed to me, as it follows the walkthrough gameplay. Didn't you receive it? If not -- double check that the public email address on your profile is still current. Let us know!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community