GB HOMEPAGE

The Lost Crown-Plants at Church

Posted By: DonnaV

The Lost Crown-Plants at Church - 03/18/14 08:04 AM

I'm hoping you can help me with this older game. I'm at the church at night collecting the 5 plants to trap the black mist. I'm having trouble with the Binding Nightshade by the rusty door. If it's the skinny vine on the right side, I can't pick it up. If its not, where is it? I'd really love to finish this game, as i'm so far into it. Help please.
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Lost Crown-Plants at Church - 03/18/14 04:31 PM

Someone else should be able to move you over to the Hints section. smile

To get the Binding Nightshade, follow these directions: exit church, turn right, now go left, move forward, go left, move forward, and then turn right twice and pick some Binding Nightshade from the wall at the back corner of the church.

There is also a picture of the Binding Nightshade in this walkthrough. wave
Posted By: Volkana

Re: The Lost Crown-Plants at Church - 03/19/14 03:40 PM

If i remember correctly you must look down at the left side of the door. I think Marians post will help you find out which plant it is

Hope we helped you luck
Posted By: DonnaV

Re: The Lost Crown-Plants at Church - 03/19/14 04:15 PM

I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you. I was gone for a day. You're right, Marian's directions were exactly correct. Thank You Marian for all your help.
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Lost Crown-Plants at Church - 03/19/14 04:17 PM

I'm glad that it helped - I hope you enjoy the rest of the game. smile
Posted By: BubbaJake

Re: The Lost Crown-Plants at Church - 03/30/14 01:13 AM

I finished replaying this one in January and will most likely replay it after the new one is released. Mr. Boakes' games play fantastically, and never fail to creep me out. There is so much to enjoy. I'm glad you're playing this one, his games are such tasty, subtle scares.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community