GB HOMEPAGE

Cognition 1 Le Pendu Problem - Save Game?

Posted By: Vegpot

Cognition 1 Le Pendu Problem - Save Game? - 03/19/14 06:25 PM

Hello all

I have been enjoying the first episode of Cognition but must admit have found the inventory problematic and now I think I am stuck with a bug which won't let me finish the Le Pendu and look at it. I think I may need a save game at the apartment when the floorboard compartment is opened? I can't seem to get the inventory objects to combine, they just won't do it! cry
Posted By: MaG

Re: Cognition 1 Le Pendu Problem - Save Game? - 03/20/14 03:43 AM

I sent you 2 saves. See which one will work for you. luck

Re: Cognition 1 Le Pendu Problem - Save Game? - 03/20/14 10:12 AM

Thanks Mag, that's great! Hopefully I will be able to finish Episode 1 now!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Cognition 1 Le Pendu Problem - Save Game? - 03/20/14 04:23 PM

Have fun at ending.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Cognition 1 Le Pendu Problem - Save Game? - 03/21/14 03:05 AM

Vegpot - I had trouble with the inventory in Episode 1 also for some reason. Too me, that was the toughest part of the game. I'm playing Episode 2 now and not having nearly as much trouble.

Re: Cognition 1 Le Pendu Problem - Save Game? - 03/23/14 05:09 PM

Thanks MaG and Old Broad, I did finish the episode thanks grin , and number 2, am now on number 3 but stuck as Erica doesn't seem to be able to pick up the necklace from the bedroom stand after she's been in the safe, I have checked the walkthrough but think I've done everything so not sure what went wrong there! confused
Posted By: Marian

Re: Cognition 1 Le Pendu Problem - Save Game? - 03/23/14 05:15 PM

Maybe this will help? I believe this is where you are in the game. Let us know. smile
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Cognition 1 Le Pendu Problem - Save Game? - 03/23/14 05:16 PM

Hi Vegpot, if you've got a question for the third game then I'd suggest either making a new thread, or posting on an existing thread for game 3. Otherwise it can get confusing if different games/chapters are mixed in one thread. smile

Re: Cognition 1 Le Pendu Problem - Save Game? - 03/23/14 05:30 PM

It's OK - I figured out I needed to talk to someone which triggered the action and made it available! On I go smile

Re: Cognition 1 Le Pendu Problem - Save Game? - 03/23/14 05:35 PM

Thanks as always for the help and suggestions folks! smile
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Cognition 1 Le Pendu Problem - Save Game? - 03/23/14 05:40 PM

Great! thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community