GB HOMEPAGE

Ghosts of Thornton hall iPad. Stuck in ruins help please

Posted By: Poppysmom

Ghosts of Thornton hall iPad. Stuck in ruins help please - 04/22/14 05:42 PM

I have completed the wallpaper puzzle and got the star sketch but now I can't move out of the ruins. It points out with the golden arrow, it sparks various place when I twirl round and the music still plays but I can't zoom into the sparks or move out of the ruins. I can open my phone but can't call anyone on it, I can view the camera pics etc but it seems I can't move off my central spot. Have I hit a glitch? If so, what do I do. Please please help, before I scrap my progress and start the game again
Posted By: Marian

Re: Ghosts of Thornton hall iPad. Stuck in ruins help please - 04/22/14 05:52 PM

Somebody else here who was playing this game on an iPad had problems in the ruins too - her problem was that when she was trying to stack the boxes and stuff, she couldn't figure out how to stack more than one item. The solution was that she had to release one item with the down arrow before getting another one. So, hopefully your problem is not a glitch but rather something else.

Let's wait to see if anyone here has any advice or suggestions. wave
Posted By: Poppysmom

Re: Ghosts of Thornton hall iPad. Stuck in ruins help please - 04/22/14 06:24 PM

I was confused by that stacking too. When you touch the stacking item and release it thinks that's where you want to place the item. So you need to touch and hold while you drag.

My daughter has gone in and out the ruins without a problem like this, which is why I think I'm frozen in a glitch. Thanks for replying.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Ghosts of Thornton hall iPad. Stuck in ruins help please - 04/22/14 06:48 PM

By the way, welcome to GameBoomers.

So your daughter had no trouble at this point of the game? Well, if I can find anyone else who had a similar problem with the game, I will let you know. I would hate to think that you will have to start over. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community