GB HOMEPAGE

Tesla Effect

Posted By: CRWK

Tesla Effect - 05/08/14 04:24 AM

Anyone know how to get into the warehouse?
Posted By: CRWK

Downloaded Telsa Effect at 10:30 am and am nowhere - 05/08/14 05:14 AM

I am so stuck in this game.
Posted By: plumgas

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/08/14 09:14 AM

there is a key is on the table at the golden gate hotel
Posted By: kjos

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/08/14 11:15 AM

Where is the golden gate hotel.

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/08/14 11:23 AM

at the end of the street but you need to read the note outside the warehouse before the key appears at the hotel.

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/08/14 01:40 PM

Looking for the warehouse. can't find it.
Richard
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/08/14 02:45 PM

snow white warehousse

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/08/14 03:43 PM

I hate to be such a pain but I can't find the warehouse key. I've got the piece of paper with the code but no key. thanks.
Richard
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/08/14 03:47 PM

Hi Richard,

plumgas says above that it should be on the table at the Golden Gate Hotel. It should appear there once you've read the note outside the warehouse. think

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/08/14 03:50 PM

Thanks Rushes.
The Golden Gate Hotel Isn't open.
Richard

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/08/14 04:13 PM

if you have the note with the code on the hotal sshould be open check all doors lol

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/08/14 04:25 PM

I checked all three door and the only one that is light up is locked.

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/08/14 04:40 PM

have you talked to all must be ssome thing you are misssing
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/08/14 09:44 PM

Do you need to use the keyboard with this game ?

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/08/14 09:58 PM

Yes
Posted By: oldman

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/09/14 02:11 AM

I have the disk to be encrypted, have gotten the picture from Maldanado's and have talked to everybody I can about the picture. I was told to ask Holly about it but Holly is on strike and I'm running around and can't find anything else to do. Any know what I haven't done that would trigger Holly so that I can talk to her?
Posted By: gameho

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/09/14 05:04 AM

Try leaving, looking around, then going back in.

gameho

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/09/14 06:40 AM

Touch the hand shape on the desk and sshe will appear for you
Posted By: oldman

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/09/14 07:05 AM

I have done all of that. The sign reads On Strike and when I click on it Tex says to come back later. I've wandered around and talked to everyone again and looked everywhere and when I come back she is still on strike. I can't find anything else to do in the game and I can't progress until I talk to Holly but the game shows her on strike. I used the hint system and it tells me to talk to Holly so I am permanently stuck and I don't know what I am missing.

EDIT: Ok, I discovered what it was. I hadn't talked to Clint at the Ritz Hotel yet. Once I talked to him then Holly appeared at the other hotel and I was able to move on in the game.

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/09/14 12:15 PM

good glad you got it .Iff sstuck talk to every one lol
Posted By: BubbaJake

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/12/14 06:39 PM

Hi everyone. I hope you're having fun with the game. I was until I got stuck with this 'game', with the flowers.I can't for the life of me, figure out what I need to do with the box that has 4 flowers on top. I saw the poster and tried to set the flowers on the box the way they are on the poster, BUT one flower isn't anything like the ones on the poster. I'm guessing it's supposed to be a rose. I have been stuck here for 2 days. Please, just tell me what I need to do, I don't even want to futze with it anymore. I've found everything else I need there. Thank you VERY much.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/12/14 07:26 PM

Hi Bubba, Marian just answered you on the post that was moved across to Hints from Discussions forum. Hope it helps!
Posted By: Melia

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/12/14 07:28 PM

Do you have the hint system in your gam,e? I don't remember how to do the flowers, but I used the hnts and bypassed a lot of puzzles, too. You should have that option. Right click when you're in the puzzle. It'll give you the bypass option.
Posted By: gameho

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/13/14 04:54 AM

Think about a clock.

gameho

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/13/14 06:41 PM

Having trouble unlocking Maldonado office door. I used Maldonado's licence on the scanner but it doesn't work unless I'm doing something wrong. What is SFOAD? All he says it needs a key.
Thanks
Richard

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/13/14 08:40 PM

SFOAD is the police barrier that you have to destroy so you can get to Maldonado's office door. His card, that you picked up at the crime scene, is what you use to get in.

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/13/14 08:49 PM

I'm using Maldonado's office card on the scanner but I can't get in. I've talked to everybody I think. Do I have to destroy SFOAD before I can get into his office. How do I destroy SFOAD. Thanks
Richard
Posted By: ssgamer

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/13/14 09:03 PM

Hi, Yes Kjos,
You need to find something, real heavy and drop it from above, to destroy the SFOAD.
Great game.

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/13/14 09:10 PM

Where do I get on the roof to drop the anvil. I have it to. Thanks
Richard
Posted By: ssgamer

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/13/14 09:16 PM

Hi,
There is a ladder to the right of the door. It takes you to a balcony, it tricky to find where to drop the anvil. You will want to see where the power may be coming from.
I'll put you close if you need, later'
charllotte

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/13/14 09:22 PM

I found the ladder and dropped the anvil and used the card on the reader and went into the office. thanks ssgamer
Richard

Posted By: mcc

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/13/14 10:55 PM

Where is the control room in level 2? I supposedly need to find it to turn the elevators on before going into Titan Reactor

Thanks, never mind, I found it.

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/14/14 01:29 AM

Where is Rooks back alley.

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/14/14 01:47 AM

Outside of Rook's, go around his store into the alley and to behind the shop.

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/14/14 01:57 AM

Where is Rooks. Can't find the place. What place of business would it be.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/14/14 02:18 AM

Rooks is the pawn shop, I believe.

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/14/14 02:21 AM

Thanks Marian

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/14/14 04:03 PM

I'm trying to find the hook in the vestibule. where is the vestibule. I looked all over the church.thanks
Richard

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/14/14 04:29 PM

The vestibule is the entryway into the building, before you get into the main part of the building. Use your flashlight and look at the Arthur statue to the right near the next door. It's there.

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/14/14 04:33 PM

Thanks so much Melia. I never would of found it.
Richard

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/14/14 05:58 PM

Is yhere a skip for the Egyptian tumb puzzle.
Richard

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/14/14 06:03 PM

I'm stuck there also Richard. There doesn't seem to be a skip for it, that I can find.

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/14/14 06:10 PM

Let me know if you figured it out Cathy1.

Solved the puzzle.

Red is Earth
Blue is Water
Yellow is Sun

Richard

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/14/14 07:17 PM

Hi Richard
I couldn't figure it out on my own,but found the solution online.
Glad you got it.
Posted By: sanford

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/14/14 08:00 PM

I also was stuck on the Egyptian Tomb puzzle, but then figured it out------finally. LOL There was no "skipping" this puzzle, so it was "Do or Die" for me.
Sandy
Posted By: Brian

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/14/14 09:33 PM

One thing not mentioned before that's helped me is in when you first load the game you can alter the settings to make things brighter. Specifically if you start the game and then go to options you can make the game or videos brighter. I've done so and I've found I don't have to use the flashlight much. As with the brighter video I can actually see things that I wouldn't have otherwise.

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/15/14 03:56 AM

Well I finally finished the game but I wasn't on the Chelsee path at all it turns out and needless to say I had a less then happy ending. I'll definately reply but going to take a little time off but if anyone needs hints or tips along the way feel free to ask.

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/15/14 05:46 AM

I've played it twice so far. First was the Chelsee path and second was the Taylor path. Liked them both. I don't know how to get on the other paths to check them out. Am going back to the Big Finish Games forum to see if they know.

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/15/14 11:41 AM

to view the other paths I found a little trick that worked for me, stay true to chelsee right through the game. so you need to ask about chelsee when ever you see the question, mainly louie, police station.
Once you get to the resort where you meet ariel & taylor you have your choice of the 3 paths. reject them both for chelsee, or choose ariel or taylor. chelsee path give you a lovely tear jerking ending, ariel gives you 2 extra locations & nothing much extra with taylor.

paths - somewhere I will find you, double life, out of the past, these I believe to be the best paths. the 2 other paths you may have travelled already.

I kept a saved file just before I returned to sesen, play through this day till the resort.
Don't forget to collect all comics for entry to the secret room
Posted By: mcc

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/15/14 04:21 PM

I've finished with Taylor ending.

Quote:
paths - somewhere I will find you, double life, out of the past, these I believe to be the best paths. the 2 other paths you may have travelled already.

how do play these different paths?

At the moment I am installing MM2 and I will play it next but I want to go to a different path in Tesla Effect.

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/15/14 07:13 PM

Originally Posted By: plumgas
to view the other paths I found a little trick that worked for me, stay true to chelsee right through the game. so you need to ask about chelsee when ever you see the question, mainly louie, police station.
Once you get to the resort where you meet ariel & taylor you have your choice of the 3 paths. reject them both for chelsee, or choose ariel or taylor. chelsee path give you a lovely tear jerking ending, ariel gives you 2 extra locations & nothing much extra with taylor.

I kept a saved file just before I returned to sesen, play through this day till the resort.
Don't forget to collect all comics for entry to the secret room

At the end of the game I got a news report telling me about some bad news as apparently there's a part of the game you can completely miss if you answer a question wrong and/or don't end up on the Chelsee path.
Click to reveal..
More specifically I never got the sewer key and wasn't able to go down there.

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/15/14 07:27 PM

Didn't know any thing about the sewer key. Wondering where the sewer key. to late now to get it.
Richard
Posted By: sanford

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/15/14 08:04 PM

Hi, Brian. Just as a matter of information, The PAGE UP key on your keyboard makes the screen brighter. The PAGE DOWN key makes the screen dimmer.
Sandy
Posted By: marie

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/16/14 08:07 PM

kjos, I think you can get the sewer key if you choose to spend the night with A, just go back to a save before the conversation with her at the Beach House and then go for it.

Marie wave

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/17/14 02:36 AM

the key will be given to you on when travelling "out of the past" path. however the sewer is scarey
Posted By: mj2c

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/20/14 03:30 PM

Anyone tell me *exactly* what is going on with the Egyptian light puzzle. This part of the game is even slower than
Chandler Avenue for me. When I turn the left cog the frame rate is so poor that by the time I look up Ive missed whatever is supposed to change. I'm noticing nothing. The first stinker of the game this one for me.

So it wasn't a stinker after all, it was just me being thick :-)

I'm now underground doing the searchlight puzzle. I looked in my inventory and I have a circle thing which Tex says I have to find 7 (or 9) circled letters. The thing is, I don't remember picking this item up. Where did it come from?

Re: Tesla Effect - 05/20/14 04:58 PM

Look at all the signs in that area. When you look, you'll see a red letter on the sign. That's what you'll pick up in your inventory. You need them to open the door to Bauer's cell.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community