GB HOMEPAGE

Tesla -- Egyptian tomb puzzle

Posted By: Melia

Tesla -- Egyptian tomb puzzle - 05/10/14 09:35 PM

I'm stuck! I managed to get the right color light emitting from each statue, depending on what the staff showed. Part 2 of this puzzle, doing something so that the light reflects on the light-looking fixture above the tomb is where I'm stuck. I keep rotating the statues but all they emit is a white light (and only one of the, at that). What do I do now?
Posted By: Marian

Re: Tesla -- Egyptian tomb puzzle - 05/10/14 10:17 PM

Until someone comes along who has played this part, take a look at this and see if the post by RMJ might be of help to you. Otherwise, let's wait for another player who can help.

Re: Tesla -- Egyptian tomb puzzle - 05/11/14 12:59 AM

I read it. There's no green color that they talked about. Still stuck.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Tesla -- Egyptian tomb puzzle - 05/11/14 01:00 AM

I hope another player will be able to help you.

Re: Tesla -- Egyptian tomb puzzle - 05/11/14 05:42 AM

I finally got it. I just kept doing the same thing over and over and it finally worked. Go figure. Now I have another problem....the game won't let me combine the wood planks, nails, and hammer so I can repair the ladder. The hints tell me to do that, and I combined the hammer and nails, but it won't let me add the wood. I also posted on the BFG site in case it's a bug in the game. Others have finished the game, though.
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Tesla -- Egyptian tomb puzzle - 05/11/14 07:12 AM

Melia

You need 5 planks to assemble the ladder. Do you have 5?

Re: Tesla -- Egyptian tomb puzzle - 05/11/14 03:58 PM

Yes, I think. I got them all in one place....unless there is another place I need to look, too.
Edit: It turns out I only had one plank. Found the rest. On my way.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community