GB HOMEPAGE

combining items on Tesla effect

Posted By: Gamer

combining items on Tesla effect - 05/13/14 03:45 PM

Im still in day one, havent rally had much time to play but have LOVED every bit of it so far. smile

Im having a problem combining the record and the glue though, not sure if I missed something or what Im doing wrong. I open my ( total blank ) blush cant remember what its called. blush Anyhow I just cant seem to combine them I try looking at them and I try putting my hand on them and I dont get those option windows below where your supposed to place them to combine. Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong? I sure hope its not a glitch because the game IS running beautifully.

Thanks!
Posted By: Melia

Re: combining items on Tesla effect - 05/13/14 03:56 PM

You drag and drop them to the "combine" areas below the actual circle of items. Put one in the slot on the left, and one on the right and they'll combine. I had the same problem. I thought I'd have to pick it up by putting my hand on it, but it doesn't work like that. Use your curser to drag and drop into the combine areas.

Re: combining items on Tesla effect - 05/13/14 04:26 PM

okie doke, Ill give it a try.

Thanks! smile

Re: combining items on Tesla effect - 05/13/14 05:05 PM

Let us know how it goes.

Re: combining items on Tesla effect - 05/13/14 05:17 PM

slapforehead Well duh, thats exactly what it was. Usually is the simplest thing. So tonight when I get some time to play I can move along. bravo

Thanks again! wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: combining items on Tesla effect - 05/13/14 07:20 PM

Glad you're progressing now, Gamer.

Thanks, Melia!

Re: combining items on Tesla effect - 05/13/14 08:37 PM

bravo bravo
© 2024 GameBoomers Community