GB HOMEPAGE

Blue Madonna

Posted By: robert gray

Blue Madonna - 06/15/14 04:22 PM

a quick question - how many save-slots are available to this game, if you save or overwrite? robert.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/15/14 04:30 PM

Hi robert, there are unlimited save slots in this game.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/15/14 10:41 PM

thank you Rushes, robert.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/15/14 11:46 PM

You're welcome. smile

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/17/14 02:58 PM

hi Rushes, Home; when Mag's W/T says 'look around the apartment', what am i supposed to look at? robert.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/17/14 03:15 PM

Hi robert,

If MaG doesn't mention any item specifically to look at, then it's just a general encouragement to explore, to enjoy the game. Just see what's interactive, what Carol can comment on, if you like.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/18/14 01:31 AM

thanks Rushes, how do i look close at the intricate chest? robert.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/18/14 01:55 AM

I don't know how the interface works with this game, but:

Quote:
Turn right and see an intricately carved chest. Look close and see 4 curved lines that changes color when clicked.

If you look at/examine the chest and see 4 curved lines on the chest, then that's all that you need to do.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/18/14 02:15 PM

hi Marian, i turned right, saw the chest, but didn't see any 4 curved lines that changed colour when clicked. robert.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/18/14 02:33 PM

The chest is wooden and etched.
The curved lines will be active when you get the clue for it.
Continue on and do it later when you have the solution already.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/20/14 02:05 AM

thanks Mag, i am at the Nylon Factory. where do i see metal machinery on the right side of the room? robert.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/20/14 02:22 AM

Robert,
You can ignore and not look at the metal machinery.
Continue up the stairs. luck

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/20/14 11:21 PM

hi Mag, no only is the solution to a given puzzle important to me but how did you arrive at that solution. in that regard, how did you arrive at the solution to the intricately carved chest/paint can lid puzzle? robert.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/20/14 11:39 PM

Robert,

If you clean the biscuit tin at the studio with a razor; you will see curved lines.
That is the solution for the chest puzzle.

As for your first question - which puzzle are you asking about?

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/21/14 03:20 PM

hi Mag, i refer to the chest puzzle, in this case. how do you know which of the chest positions to click on first? i don't think the biscuit lid explains the order of the clicking but am willing to stand corrected. robert.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/21/14 03:45 PM

Press the curved lines in the same sequence you see on the biscuit tin.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/25/14 11:00 PM

hi Mag, i am at the Mysterious White House for the 2nd time. the singing janitor was there earlier in the game. can't open the door, ring the doorbell and so can't call Jonas. can you possibly tell me what i have missed? robert.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/25/14 11:17 PM

Let's summarize:

- You went to the White house the first time and talked to the janitor. Learn that he wants to be a singer.
- You exit the house and called Jonas. He told you where he is now.
- You go to Jonas at the Library. Learn about Jonas' recording studio.
- You then go back the second time to the White house.
- Just enter or click the door and talk to janitor about recording. He wants proof - a picture of the logo.

Have you done all of the above.
Maybe you should replay.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/26/14 12:16 AM

hi Mag, my original post says i cannot ring the doorbell, open the door, cannot call Jonas etc. so at this point, i am stuck. robert.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/26/14 12:20 AM

You also mentioned that it is the second time.
During your first time - did you do the things I posted above?

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/26/14 01:43 AM

hi Mag, i'm not sure about the Jonas bit but i definitely saw the janitor singing to a broom or whatever

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/26/14 02:29 AM

Did you talk to the janitor completely?

Can you not use the cellphone to call Jonas?

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/26/14 02:20 PM

thanks Mag, i was not too sure how to call Jonas,i just found out it is the old right-click business again so i'll go back. robert.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/26/14 06:20 PM

Good luck! Hope you get through. smile

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/27/14 02:21 AM

hi Mag, how do i get to the Sylvia Hotel when i can't even get an icon? robert.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/27/14 02:57 AM

After the janitor allowed you to search the white house - look for and then check the drawer of the side table left of the bed. Read the paper and learn that the hotel mentioned on Christina's note is the Sylvia Hotel.
You should then get the hotel in the map.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/27/14 04:08 PM

Mag, Christina's brother's house is not on the map. what have i done wrong?. robert.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/27/14 04:44 PM

Enjoy the game! smile

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/27/14 04:53 PM

Mag, i goofed. please see previous post. robert.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/27/14 05:33 PM

Go back to Christina's summer house.
Go to the locked door just before the stairs. Use the key on the locked door.
Read the lawyer's letter on the table. Christina's brother's apartment is now in the map.

Hope that helps.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/28/14 12:58 AM

hi Mag,you must be sick of me today. i'm sorry. the golden box. OK, the code to open the box is 2 1 4 3. what do i do with the 'hand/fingers' icon? i tried clicking - nothing happened. i tried clicking 2 1 4 3 times - nothing happened. how do i manipulate the 2 1 4 3 to get the darned box open? robert.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/28/14 01:08 AM

Click the symbols in the order 1-4 as shown in the picture. luck

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/28/14 01:36 AM

thanks Mag, robert.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/28/14 02:26 AM

Keep us posted. smile

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/28/14 07:32 PM

hi Mag, how do i get to Gerard's hotel box? i don't see any direct way from the wallet in the red door? robert.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/28/14 07:55 PM

After you have taken the pencil from the wallet and also looked at the calling card in the wallet, try this:

Use the back arrow twice to get out from the close-up from inside the door.
Leave the factory, and go to the map. Walk forward four times, and turn left. Open the gate. Walk forward four times, and then diagonally to the left. Go forward, right, and forward four times. Look at the green stone in close-up. Pick up the green stone, and flip it. Then exit the area.

After that, you should be able to do something with the hotel box.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/28/14 11:25 PM

hi Marian, after leaving the factory then going to the map, where do i go on the map? i have to go SOMEWHERE? robert.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/28/14 11:42 PM

After leaving the factory, you then need to do Gerard's hotel box puzzle. Upon completion of that puzzle, you will be able to read Gerard's note inside the box and then the Roma Theatre Ruins will be on the map (and then you will be able to go there).

MaG's walkthrough shows you how to solve the hotel box puzzle.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/29/14 01:50 AM

hi Marian, i am stuck at Gerard's note. i do not understand. do you mind backtracking to using the cue stick/cutting blowtorch and Gerard's note please. robert.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/29/14 02:22 AM

See if this helps.

Select the Nylon Factory from the map, and enter the factory.
Walk forward twice, and walk forward to enter the doorway to the right. Walk forward, and turn left.
Use the cutting blowpipe on the door.
Look through the hole in the door.
Use the matches in the darkness.
There is something brown on the shelf. Try to grab it.
Use the miniature cue stick on the brown thing on the shelf.
Look down.
It looks like an old wallet. Grab it.
Take the pencil from the wallet.
Look at the calling card in the wallet.
Use the back arrow twice to get out from the close-up from inside the door.
Leave the factory, and go to the map.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/29/14 03:32 PM

hi Marian, i mentioned this before, where do i go to on the map? i'm confused. robert.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/29/14 03:49 PM

MaG's walkthrough states that after you take the pencil from the wallet, then in your inventory you should combine the pencil and the box taken from the hotel. After that, the walkthrough states the following:

Use the pencil on each of the holes and see that they change color. From left to right: white, black, yellow and red.

Remember the note at the summer house about a box made for Christina by Gerard. The clue was on the green stone found on the pink water. The stone has from left to right: red - white - yellow - black paint.

Use pencil on: red, white, yellow, black or from left to right numbered 1-4, click on positions 4, 1, 3 and 2.

Read Gerard's note inside the box. Learn where he is working now. The Roma Theatre Ruins is on the map.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/29/14 11:58 PM

hi Marian, can i start a new game afresh of saved games? is there any way to delete these old saves so new saves would be 'uncluttered'? thanks, robert.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/30/14 12:04 AM

Hi robert, you really aren't that far away from the end of the game; it would be a shame to have to start over. Let us know exactly where you are stuck now, and hopefully MaG, Rushes, or myself can help you get back on track again. That would be my advice. As mentioned earlier in this thread, there is no limit to the number of saved games you can have.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/30/14 02:09 AM

hi Marian, thank you for the very kind words. actually i am stuck at Gerard's hotel box. i don't know how to proceed from there. robert.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/30/14 02:17 AM

You are welcome; I think you are doing great. wave

I am thinking that maybe MaG can help you out here; she knows this game better than almost anyone. Until she comes along, though, why don't you take a look at these additional walkthroughs and maybe there will be some little picture or detail about Gerard's hotel box that will get you going again.

Blue Madonna walkthrough

Blue Madonna walkthrough

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/30/14 03:08 AM

Robert,

Let's work on the puzzle box;
- Open your inventory.
- Take the pencil and click it on the box taken from room 17 of the Sylvia hotel. You will see the close up.
- Use pencil on: red, white, yellow, black or from left to right numbered 1-4, click on positions 4, 1, 3 and 2.
- Read Gerard's note inside the box. Learn where he is working now. The Roma Theatre Ruins is in the map.
Hope that helps.

Or use the picture below: click 1-4.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/30/14 03:50 PM

hi Mag, i did not take the box from room 17 at the Sylvia hotel and the room is now locked and i don't have the keys any more. what should i do now? robert.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/30/14 04:55 PM

Check again if the keys are where they are located before.

- Go back to Sylvia Hotel.
- Go down the hallway until the lounge area. Turn right and forward to a hallway.
- Turn left and open the door of the supplies closet.
- Take the very strong blue cleaning agent and the hotel keys from the cart. Now see if the keys are there. - If the keys are there - use it on room 17. Take the box then.
Keep us posted. luck

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/30/14 06:26 PM

hi Mag, no luck. i can't get in the supplies closet. does that mean i have to go back? robert.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/30/14 09:58 PM

Just to make sure that you are standing in front of the supplies closet - when you arrive at the Sylvia Hotel, did you go forward three times, right, forward, and then left, and then try opening the door?

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/30/14 11:42 PM

hi Marian, i cannot get in. robert.

Re: Blue Madonna - 06/30/14 11:51 PM

Okay, I just wanted to make sure. Let's wait and see what MaG has to say. wave

Re: Blue Madonna - 07/01/14 12:58 AM

Robert,

Can you please check all your inventory - scroll using the arrows from beginning to end.
See if you have the box and/or the hotel keys.
The keys should be automatically returned when you go to the factory but since you said you did not get the box - maybe you still have it.
Please keep us posted.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community